• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad for Sobble. I remember when I saw Chespin, I was so happy and optimist about it's evolutions. So, Qilladin and Chesnaught came to life, and they destroyed my poor Chespin. Not a fan of Sobble's evos, and I hope they're fakes. Grookey's evos look cool. I still waiting for Scorbunny ones, and I'm in love with this Fox.

Dunno why, but I never considered Espurr a cat...

Regardless, I don't see Litten as a "regional feline" because it's a Starter.
It's like saying Cyndaquil is Gen 2's "regional rodent" or Piplup and Torchic are their respective gens' "regional birds".
Espurr has "purr" in it's name and it's evolution is clearly a cat. Fair point for Litten tho.

Espurr has "purr" in it's name and it's evolution is clearly a cat. Fair point for Litten tho.
Oh no, I get it. I guess Espurr just suffers from Smeargle Syndrome in that it doesn't look like the the animal its based off of because it's standing on two feet. At least for me.
Smeargle is a dog for anyone wondering what it is!

Its fake, unless Giga Rolycoly doesn't evolve (Which doesn't make much sense). Having a Eevee counterpart in the same game as Eevee (Who even gets 2 eeveelutions), and giving the counterpart the same typings OG Eeveelution had, doesn't make much sense either.
The pup that has been leaked isn't Black either, its Red with Black stripes.
I think they meant Rolycoly evolution, and they said they didn't remember everything correctly. Same with it getting Impidimp's name wrong.

Oh no, I get it. I guess Espurr just suffers from Smeargle Syndrome in that it doesn't look like the the animal its based off of because it's standing on two feet. At least for me.
Smeargle is a dog for anyone wondering what it is!
I got that it was dog from the start, but that's mostly because kid me thought when I saw it in a Club Nintendo magazine "What is Snoopy doing in Pokémon?"

It would be most difficult to fake the city scene;
and surely also difficult to make any of the Pokemon.
But, it is 2019, it is probably possible!
It is surprising that a battle scene has not been shown yet, for example.

Which of those Leaked pokemon do you think that Turner made?

Yeah, once we had the idea of a regional form-based evo with Obstagoon, people were speculating that we might see a branching example of this. (I think people were even suggesting it for Meowth, too)
I didn't think they'd do it, but some of my fakemon concepts are branch evos of regional forms. I've only seen it in two "leaks," though, and conspicuously none of the Pokemon mentioned as getting regional forms/evolutions have appeared so far, so...

Me @ the final Sobble evo

Which of those Leaked pokemon do you think that Turner made?
Definitely the fox and the poison/electric one.

Also since he likes intellion more than the two other starter evolution maybe he made it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom