• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't 'just' release a demo. It requires time (weeks to month/s) to work on one, and since they obviously didn't plan one, they can't make one right now for the leaked stuff.
Release nessa gym demo worldwide

The gym demo is what I meant.

That can be done, but that one might not have all the info to be datamined.
It's game freak. They probably left everything from an old build in again. Like how they built an entire island that wasn't in the game and still kept everything.

I too think it's quite weird to make those leaks right away, as they have something in common with the three previous stages. And Intelleon looks too weird to be fake.

But...if the second leaker got even further in the game, as it evolved to the final stage Grookey and at least saw Galarian Meowth and Sobble's final stage, why did he wait to post until the first leaker started to?

I still lean towards legit, but I'm not discounting anything.

How fast would the second leaker need to be to come up with that Rillaboom image? It clearly takes a lot of motifs from Grookey2, which was revealed like just 1 hour before the Rillaboom image came out.
Both leakers are real (also, didn't the purple thing screen shot came from the second leaker as well? And it is also present on the camping shot, so...).

How fast would the second leaker need to be to come up with that Rillaboom image? It clearly takes a lot of motifs from Grookey2, which was revealed like just 1 hour before the Rillaboom image came out.
Both leakers are real (also, didn't the purple thing screen shot came from the second leaker as well? And it is also present on the camping shot, so...).
The camp shot is from the first leaker, as it had Grookey's middle stage.
He said he's need around 7 levels to get Grookey's final stage.

The camp shot is from the first leaker, as it had Grookey's middle stage.
He said he's need around 7 levels to get Grookey's final stage.
I know the camping shot is from the first leaker. I am talking about the clear shot of the purple pokémon, the one taken from the pokédex with the #310 numbering.

I'm not convinced the 3rd stages are real, because of them being originally posted by other people, but I don't dislike the designs. If that Intelleon design is real I'm still in the Sobble Squad. It looks very David Bowie-esque, which fits the region.

I super want the Meowth variants/evos to be real. They're the best kind of ugly. Ugly on purpose. Meme ugly. Alolan Persian was just a purple Garfield that ate a bee; that's accidental ugly. But these dudes are just heaps of meme trash. I love them.

Not a fan of the supposedly poison/electric dragon. It looks like a Spyro ripoff with Animal Crossing/Mii Generator eyes.

Honestly, I think they’re all real. Every single one of them. I remember the good ol’ days of the XY leaking season where everyone (myself included) was SUPER convinced Greninja, Hawlucha, Binacle etc were fake because they "didn’t look like Pokémon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom