• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol thinking about it, Cinderace, Intelleon, and Zillaboom make up an anime trio; Cinderace is the Shonen hero, Zillaboom the lancer who's powerful but not as strong as our main hero, and Intelleon being the female member of the group.
Rillaboom not zillaboom

someone pointed this out for one of the pages leaked

View: https://twitter.com/Swanscone12D3/status/1190471537876492288

Yes yes yes yes yes

The arms on Machamp look fake. The shading seems off--it's very flat there yet the rest of the body has more complex and dynamic shading.

As for Laprus, how did Affleck describe it again?

Yes yes yes yes yes

The arms on Machamp look fake. The shading seems off--it's very flat there yet the rest of the body has more complex and dynamic shading.

Lapras gets layers like musical bars to its shell and musical notes

Yes yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes

I think you should just give up now those infos were way too many and too intricate to fake

kicks down the door so hard it goes soaring across the room and through the adjacent wall

I GO SHOPPING WITH MOM FOR ONE EVENING AND THIS HAPPENS!?

I'm in love with everything I've seen. Every pokemon and gigamax is amazing. For the first time since Johto I have loved all three starters final and first forms. That Studio Ghibli Meowth gremlin is pure love. I love everything. There's a witchy looking pastel monster. THERE'S ANOTHER HECKING FOX! MORE FOX BABIES!!! MORE FOX BABIESSSSSSSS

I don't even care that I haven't seen anything about Impidimp anymore. ...Okay that's a fat lie. But still. I went from cautious excitment to full on BURN THE HOUSE DOWN THROW A PARTY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wear shorts.
They're comfy and easy to wear!

I hope we get as much Dynamax forms as we did with Megas in XY or even more, that would be rad! Really loving all these new forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom