• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a huge fan of the starter evolutions, which works well for me cause i was having a hard time trying to figure out what my team is going to look like considering i love all of the other designs. especially the meowth (?) evolution, and the purple thing.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait-new inquiry on my checklist. Where is the Eeveelution(s)? Are we getting any? None at all?

Well...my only hope is that there is no why some random leaker knows about a new evolution method that hasn't been revealed yet.

Yep, after seeing Cinderace I do think my choice will be Intelleon for sure. Scorbunny never had much of a chance with me anyway. I have grown to like it more in the 8 months since its reveal, but it's still my least favorite of the 3. I also find it fascinating that it seems they are going the mono-type route this gen. It's not preferable, but interesting for sure. Overall, the starter evos are probably not mowhere near my favorites all and all, but after Gen 7 making some amazing starters, I knew it would be hard to beat them.

This is so hype, I don't know if I am ever going to be able to go to sleep tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom