• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like that sand snake evolution, and I want to see more of hatterene and that dragon fruit thing, I think I could potentially like them

but...is it too much to ask for us to finally see a non-kanto galarian form besides the linoone line?
GF: No, we can't do that. We need the genwunners to buy these!

I think the Pokedex leaks are pretty much real... which makes it so hard to stay on this thread. I don't want to have all Pokemon spoiled for me XD.

To watch or not to watch. That is the question...

I'm probably gonna stick to this thread tonight cause the people on /vp/ are so goddamn negative.
They really are and it's absolutely disgusting. Especially all the negative attention aimed at Sobble's potential evolutions-a lot of discrimination and derogatory words about the LGBTQIA community that are unnecessary. I'm completely fine with not liking a design (still unsure about several myself), but there are better and more respectful ways to express that frustration.

They really are and it's absolutely disgusting. Especially all the negative attention aimed at Sobble's potential evolutions-a lot of discrimination and derogatory words about the LGBTQIA community that are unnecessary. I'm completely fine with not liking a design (still unsure about several myself), but there are better and more respectful ways to express that frustration.
What does LGBTQIA have to do with Intelleon?

where is the datamine though?

their insider is being beaten by some troll leaker. i'd rather just see at a glance the amount of new families/cross-gen/dex etc. as a list and then discover everything later.

4 chan has always been the cesspool pool of the internet. I never bother going there. Thanks to those who brave the bs to bring us info.

Love all these sad Pokemon this game!!

But yes. Ice types please! <3
Right? A lot of these Pokemon are just really relatable. Sobble and this new snake one just being so sad, Wooloo just rolling away when it sees conflict, Morpeko literally gets hangry.

I demand more ice types! Second favorite type I need to see some!

How long until TPCI and Nintendo shut them down and we don't have any other leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom