• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno, I could see Nintendo somehow putting in something that prevents screenshots for a game before its release date.

No game has done that before, doubt they would all of a sudden.

Would be smarter for leakers to use their phone to take a picture as opposed to uploading them online via the switch where they would be tracked and faster than taking the sd card out of the switch, putting card in pc and getting the pictures and uploading them manually.

Would be smarter for leakers to use their phone to take a picture as opposed to uploading them online via the switch where they would be tracked and faster than taking the sd card out of the switch, putting card in pc and getting the pictures and uploading them manually.

Couldn't leakers scrub the metadata of their screenshots to avoid that?

Edit: I skipped over the "uploading them online via the switch" part. Sorry about that.

Yeah, the leaks have slowed down so I'm gonna check out until the morning I guess. Hopefully a lot of stuff is leaked overnight ^^

yeah, because that's totally what I was doing, looking for an explanation

I could easily say more, but I won't, so I'm dropping this now
Typically when someone asks a question they’re usually looking for an explanation but glad we’re dropping it have a nice night enjoy the leaks!

No game has done that before, doubt they would all of a sudden.

PS4 does this

I wonder why would someone made a fake 3d Model of a fakemon from deviantart that came from an no longer active user in 2010

I wonder why would someone made a fake 3d Model of a fakemon from deviantart that came from an no longer active user in 2010

My guess is that the leaker
  • Really liked the design
  • Couldn't come up with their own. An old fakemon from a dead account is the perfect type of thing to steal borrow for your leak because the artist can't really call it out.

Last edited:
PS4 does this

This is nintendo we are talking about, switch games are programmed to screenshot / capture video or not. Would be interesting if they offered something to disallow them until x period, but they would have done that prior. The only switch game in the entire library to offer anything different in the programming department with screenshots is DQ11 which has a trademark when you post them online.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a collection of all the screenshots of the Pokedex leaks? Thanks. I want to look at that campfire fox but I don't want to dig through 10+ pages of leak discussions, especially since I'm still trying to hold out on avoiding spoilers.

Well time for bed. I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow there will be lots more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom