• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, okay. just checking, I can't really tell. Thanks!

The "grass starters are based on extinct animals" one isn't very strong either... there's an extinct species for almost every animal so of course you're going to keep finding one that fits that "theme."

Yeah, the only "theme" the grass starters had until gen V was that they were all reptiles, but gen VI broke that and we haven't gotten a reptile grass starter since.

The shading looks a little off as it seems smoother than shading found on other Pokemon, but that's really the only issue I see with it. What's the source?
EIT6SJHXkAAFm26
EIYnjlLXUAEUnrm

Edit: @dvor and @Gold Experience beat me to it.
Dunno. A friend of mine posted it in a discord chat, so I wanted to verify just in case.

It's been over 24 hours since that person from Indonesia started leaking photos of their TV screen. You'd think if they were going to post more they would've done so by now.
Yeah I wonder what happened. Why did he stop..

Can someone link me to 4chan rumors thread? I have a trouble navigating that website

The Nintendo people probably found out about the leaks.

I mean the in game leaks were 99.9% from a review copy given that it would take billions if not trillions of years to crack the preload. So they probably just narrowed it down to whoever they gave the game out to in Indonesia and went from there.

Wait. I’m confused. Everything is fake? Or no? Or some of it? I have weird timing to check the latest post XD

I'm so tired of seeing this speculated starter theme thing. It's dumb and forced.
The only theme we know for sure is that the Fire Starters are based on the Chinese Zodiac.
All of the Water Starters are either amphibious or live/spend time in the water, but that would make sense as all Water-types that aren't fish are the same. It's just that Water Starters need to be able to live on the land. Them being based on weapons is outlandish, to say the least. They have no real "theme" we can obviously see.
Grass has had no real discernible "theme" too. The closest we have is that they're all maybe based on extinct animals, but it's such a stretch for the majority of them that it's easy to dismiss.

Wait. I’m confused. Everything is fake? Or no? Or some of it? I have weird timing to check the latest post XD
Basically everything posted today has been fake, and possibly some of the later designs from yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom