• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
impidimp will surely be in my team... It looks more Ultra Beast than the Ultra Beasts themselves which is AWESOME!!!

NAMES OF IMPADIMP EVOLUTIONS ARE: MORGREM AND GRIMSNARL

index.php

Like, I don't hate it... It looks cool...
I feel like this is going to be one of those Pokemon that'll grow on me. I felt the same about Golisopod at first, but it's become one of my favorites.

Some thoughts:

I really have no evidence for this other than the vibe, but Intelleon has huge David Bowie vibes and Bowie's British so I'm suspecting some inspiration there. Definitely still Sobble Squad!

YESSSSS THE WOOLOO EVO IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!!

Please, Pokemon Gods, just give me something for my main man Psyduck. Just one big Giganta-Duck. Or a new evolution that looks more like Psyduck does.

Not a fan of Spyro-with-Animal-Crossing-eyes or Cinderace, which looks like some random fursona, and not even a particularly good one. It's just... bland. The entire design is "bipedal anthro bunny" without any pizzazz or special elements to make it unique from every other bipedal anthro bunny on the internet. It's not even the best bipedal anthro bunny Pokemon for goodness's sake - Lopunny, fwiw, but even Diggersby has more personality than Cinderace. If we have to rely fully on the battle animations to save the design, then the design wasn't good enough in the first place imo.

It also slightly concerns me that two of the three final forms are super human-looking, and the third is still anthro, just less so. It feels less like a Pokemon game when they all look like people. I'm not saying get rid of all anthro designs, but there should be more variety amongst the starters. (This was the problem I had with Incineroar's design, so I'm afraid this just might be the trend Pokemon is headed toward. Decidueye was a great example of how to give a Pokemon human-like elements while still looking entirely like a non-humanoid creature; hopefully they go back to that sort of design in the future.)

Again, all just my opinion.

Those squid look to splatoony. I don't think Pokemon have ever been that blatant with the references before.

Also imp 》 goblin is interesting and also not the way people thought it was going to go.

I'm gonna catch one. And I'm gonna name it Gobby. And I'm gonna put it on a team with the nearest spider-themed Pokèmon.

If impidimp is this gen psuedo well they surely made a great psuedo this gen after 2 failed psuedo of the past gen, i really like goodra and hakamo-o but they don't scream as much psuedo as the past gens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom