• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Duraludon fan who hoped it was the pseudo, I'm grumpily watching all this talk about Impidimp3 being the pseduo...
Let's have both pseudos, like Gen 3, problem solved!
Funnily enough, Gen 3 was the gen where I enjoyed the most using different new Pokèmon in different playthroughs, and the same might happen in Gen 8 based on the look of things.

I was stanning Impidimp before it was cool
Me too ever since it was leaked it always has a spot on my team then the whole 24hr livestream were he trolls fans a lot by blocking galarian ponyta way too much was awesome and gives it more character plus the very unique typing of fairy/dark immunity to both dragon and psychic will sure come handy in the wild area where there is overleveled pokemons

I legit thought Impidimp was one of the worst Pokemon designs, but I wanted to wait and see what his evos were like before making a final judgement, and I'm SO glad I did

Let's have both pseudos, like Gen 3, problem solved!
Funnily enough, Gen 3 was the gen where I enjoyed the most using different new Pokèmon in different playthroughs, and the same might happen in Gen 8 based on the look of things.
Sorry, but the Dynamax Camera datamine says otherwise...

The portable box is there so you can change your anytime easily meaning that my team will have any number of pokemon I want,:bulbaWave::bulbaWave::sneaky:

Also I always believed in impidimp becoming the pseudo because of its amazing typing and now I might be proven right, and now I like it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom