• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney+ will be streaming it as of November 12th! I totally subscribed as soon as I saw. Gargoyles is my favorite show, and I definitely feel like it streaming will revive interest in it. The creator, Greg Weisman, has expressed that, should Disney give him the green light, it's absolutely a go, and the cast members have also stated their intent to reprise their roles, should a reboot happen. So go watch it on Disney+!! It needs all the support it can get!!
I don't have a job and I don't think my father will pay for another streaming site, so I'll watch it where I found it (since they apparently have all the episodes dubbed into Spanish).

Since people are talking about their team plans, I guess I’ll share mine.

Definite: Dreadnaw (have a feeling this is going to be one of my aces), Alcremie (one of my favorites from the officially revealed Pokémon), Galarian Ponyta (my absolute favorite of the officially revealed Pokémon), Dubwool (at least in the early game)

Very likely: Rillaboom, the fox line (especially if they’re Fire type, if not then the fire centipede)

Want to have but not sure if they’ll be on the end team: Corviknight

Want but not sure if they’ll actually be on the team for long: Polteageist, the little ceramic elephant

Need more information on: Cinderace and it’s pre/evolution, Yamper and it’s evolution

The shape doesn't match the evo so I don't think so.
The one on the right must be it. It has the big nose and the long arms with three fingers...Those are statues, they don't need to be exactly the same...

The one on the right must be it. It has the big nose and the long arms with three fingers...Those are statues, they don't need to be exactly the same...
How are they statues? Anyway the left time is looking away from camera, it's the same object

My Team (or hopes):
Definite: Sobble line, Impidimp line, Morpeko line, Roserade, Hatareene line, Fox bois
Hopefully: Galarian Ponyta, Galarian Zigzagoon line, Alcremie, Depressed Snake, Not amused Rhino dino, Polteageist line, Octopi fighters
Maybe: Yamper line, Wooloo line, Eldegoss line, Cramorant,
No: Drednaw line, Duraladon line, Corvinight line

Last edited:
Impidimp's evo doesn't have the foofy hedgehog hair in any way, shape, or form.
Maybe it does in its animation...It's just too weird they made two pokemon that look so similar or those could be the hair on its shoulders seen from a different point of view...

My Team (or hopes):
Definite: Sobble line, Impidimp line, Morpeko line, Roserade, Hatareene line
Hopefully: Galarian Ponyta, Galarian Zigzagoon line, Alcremie
Maybe: Yamper line, Wooloo line, Eldegoss line
No: Drednaw line, Duraladon line, Corvinight line
Morpeko doesn't evolve. His leaked name was only "Pospika".

well i was thinking of something that looked closer to a dodo bird than a baby ostrich or emu
I was making reference to the fact that the "dodo" in the games (Doduo) is actually a moa.

It's definitely not the shoulder hair... and the "statues" are thinner than it, too.
It may be a stylization. But imo those statues are Impidimp or nothing at all. I see no reason to repeat the same design just to add more hair and reduce the bulk.

Is it possible those statues are gigantamax greninja? i am hoping they are their own pokemon though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom