• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these if not all of them, are definitely not real!
It doesn't make any sense for the pupils of Corviknight's previous stages to be sticking out well over and beyond the eyelid! i doublechecked and that is certainly not a design aspect of Corviknight itself!

Corviknight is wearing armor/a helmet and the previous stages are not.

It doesn't make any sense for the pupils of Corviknight's previous stages to be sticking out well over and beyond the eyelid! i doublechecked and that is certainly not a design aspect of Corviknight itself!

pokemon_corviknight_2x.png
The white parts of the previous evos are just patterns. In reality it just has red circular eyes which the white patterns make it LOOK angry. Corviknight's helmet only makes it look menacing when underneath it has rather innocent eyes

Also, why would a chickadee/tit turn into a raven in the first place?

You'd also think they'd gain a knight theme but they just look the same and then suddenly armor appears? Yeah...no...

Corviknight’s body is covered by a metal armour, which may as well cover the rest of the eyes.

I mean, if someone made those, why would they not simply make the pre evos’ eyes as Corviknight? It’d have raised less suspicions.

I understating being skeptical, being so sure that they’re not legit, or most aren’t, isn’t going to end will in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure only the red part of Rookidee and Corvipage's eyes are the actual eyes, the white parts are just feather patterns. It's like how some macaws will have markings on their faces that make it look like their eyes are much bigger than they actually are. Also... they're fictional cartoon monsters, they don't have to work like real animals.

Also, why would a chickadee/tit turn into a raven in the first place?

You'd also think they'd gain a knight theme but they just look the same and then suddenly armor appears? Yeah...no...
The name is Rookidee. Implying it is a rookie knight or somthing.

I was really looking forward to using Rolycoly on my team, but I have to say that final evolution is a bit disappointing. Like Roggenrola, I feel like the first stage was a really distinctive, cool design and then they just went to generic rock monster instead of keeping with the theme.

The red part is the eyes, the black is behind the eyes, both on Corviknight and on the prevos. The white is just the colour of the fur.

I think the armor it gains is just covering the part that the pupil overlaps

The white parts of the previous evos are just patterns. In reality it just has red circular eyes which the white patterns make it LOOK angry. Corviknight's helmet only makes it look menacing when underneath it has rather innocent eyes

Hm!! That is an interesting point. But, in these images it looks like some kind of graphics error. I am not sure that the final version of the model would be accepted in that form. These images in full also have lots of weird pixelation, lots of stray bright pixels on the edges of colors like using the fill-in tool without proper anti aliasing.

Seeing a lot of people calling it the best gen since Gen 5... so I guess it makes sense then that I'm thinking that it might be my least favorite since Gen 5.

I kept saying it wouldn't just sprout wings, but nodody eve listens to Knightwolf, apparently he doesn't know anything.
Really wasn't any reason why it couldn't have, though.

Respectful Discussion Reminder
Hey everyone,

I know things are fine so far, but this is a reminder to keep conversations and discussions civil. Debates and disagreements are fine, but also need to be kept civil. With these leaks coming in waves there's bound to be some strong feelings towards certain Pokemon. We've had to delete several posts so far due to people crossing the line when it comes to being either condescending or making rather unnecessary posts belittling others' opinions so again, it's nice to be respectful and keep in mind not everyone is going to have the same tastes in Pokemon.

- VG Staff

Seeing a lot of people calling it the best gen since Gen 5... so I guess it makes sense then that I'm thinking that it might be my least favorite since Gen 5.

Really wasn't any reason why it couldn't have, though.
There’s also people that loved Gen 6 and 7 and love this one so far. It’s honestly a mix of different perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom