• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't pokemon since gen 6 shows the evolutionary lines once you caught even one part of the family they just shadowed over the part of the family you havent seen yet? So you could know if you pokemon can evolve further

Perhaps the leaker wants to show the Pokemon instead of an obscured silouette of it.

Pretty sure that's for a chess motif.
It can be both.

Or not because chess motiff doesn't make sense though in this case. The weakest chess piece is a Pawn and a Rook is usually consider higher rank/stronger than a knight. Not to mention, what chess piece will the second stage be? Not Pawn because it is weakest an definintely not King or Queen. That leaves only Bishop, but Bishop had already been used for Bisharp. And not to mentioned it is strange for a Bishop to become a knight.

Last edited:
I want my wings :’( someone calm me down
My little theory is that G-Rapidash will get its pegasus (well, pterripus really) evolution because they didn't want Galar Rapidash to feel too much like an "upgrade" compared to Kanto Rapidash. Like I feel like they want regional variations to be somewhat "equal" to their original versions.

Impidimp's line won't be my favorite anytime soon, but I'm happy that we got an ogre Pokemon. I also love that the middle evo works like a perfect bridge between two very different mons.

I was expecting Yamper2 to look more skinny and stylized, but the final result isn't bad and will grow on me.

Rolycoly2 is okay, I'm surprised they ditched the red eyes, but Rolycoly3 is just a much less cool Golem or Aggron. The fanarts did it much better. At least it has a decent Gigantamax...

Rookidee is cute, as others have said round birds are always great.

G-Rapidash....yawns...what was the purpose of hiding it in the first place?

I’m thinking the reason we haven’t seen any ice types yet is because the ice area appears to be later on in the map. Doesn’t explain why we haven’t seen the early game bug or Skwovet/Greedunt yet, though. Unless the early game bug is that Fire centipede which I doubt.
Didn't journalists say there were like 7 new and unrevealed Pokemon in the first route alone? I'm guessing that's where a lot of the early game bugs/Normal-types are going to lie, since none of the completely new ones we've seen so far strike me as very early-game.

So today we have the two fighting octopus, Yamper's evolution, two Impidimp evolutions, two Corviknight pre-evos, a Wooloo evolution, two Rolycoly evolutions, and Galarian Rapidash. Where does this put us in terms of total new Pokemon so far?
around 45ish (including officially revealed pokemon) so far if all the leaks from the past couple of days are real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom