• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my stat predictions:
Rillaboom
HP 43 > 52 > 75
ATK 73 > 87 > 119
DEF 62 > 79 > 107
SP. ATK 37 > 64 > 74
SP. DEF 55 > 65 > 87
SPD 45 > 55 > 72
BST 315 > 420 > 530
Cinderace
58 > 63 > 70 HP
72 > 89 > 112 Attack
30 > 50 > 65 Defense
57 > 75 > 98 Sp. Attack
30 > 50 > 65 Sp. Defense
68 > 93 > 119 Speed
BST: 315 > 420 > 530
Intelleon
HP: 53 > 73 > 88
ATK: 37 > 54 > 73
DEF: 38 > 53 > 70
SP. ATK: 67 > 89 > 117
SP. DEF: 58 > 65 > 75
SPD: 62 > 86 > 107
BST: 315 > 420 > 530
If anything, Rillaboom will most certainly have the highest HP stat among the three.

Mannnnn, I really really really want to know how the fossils work. I'm totally not a fan of fusions, so I dearly hope that won't happen.

I go away for a few hours and discover that the whole Scorbunny line has been leaked. I guess that means I should leave more often, so that they keep leaking stuff. :p

Anyway, Cinderace looks definitely better in HD. I especially like that the knees have fluffy Lopunny-like fur, rather than being blocky like Lucario’s boxers. However, I am not much of a fan of its stubbier arms, either. Still, I really like it! :)

It’s actually ironic that Raboot is, like, trying to pull a ninja costume, what with the dark fur covering it until the mouth. If Greninja wasn’t a thing, it would have been interesting to see how a ninja rabbit theme would have looked like. (EDIT: Actually, Raboot is emulating some scarves that football players wear during warm-ups, so that they don’t catch colds. That’s a clever reference!)

Now all it’s left is stats. Please, don’t disappoint me.

Last edited:
Oh, I woke up to some cool stuff. Reboot's definitely pretty meh, my least favorite middle stage of the three, but I'm glad to see the full design for Cinderace. I think I do like Cinderace more than Rillaboom now that I think about it, so the real question is now I do my second playthrough with Grookey as my starter or Scorbunny.

That... actually would have made for a much cooler design over troll bigfoot. D=
Yeah I mean why an imp evolves into a troll or is it a Goblin or what? it should have been two separate Pokemon. Don't ruin a good concept GF

Affleck-senpai said:
Scorbunny will have fighting moves, but is pure fighter. It becomes Raboot, but I don't remember the final evolution, except that it looks like a fighter. It looks humanoid
I guess they were talking about Raboot when they said "looks like a fighter"?

Ah, the beauty, just imagine Ponyta with these colors <3

I really only wanna use 1 variant Pokemon but the decision is so hard, especially because I'm 100% sure there's more. I wanna use Ponyta but at the same time Weezing and Stunfisk are calling me, I might just use one of them and make Hatterene my psychic Pokemon instead of Ponyta but who knows.

Scared of what. XD An imp with wings and goat legs? A scorpion tail? It's no more conceptually scary than the hairy troll is.
I assume Gamefreak may have thought like that, I don't know.
Anyway, I'm just glad it's a 3-stage evo with a unique typing.

I assume Gamefreak may have thought like that, I don't know.
Anyway, I'm just glad it's a 3-stage evo with a unique typing.
I don't think they even considered designing it like that in the first place- it would be easy enough for them to design a creature with similar attributes to the winged scorpion-tailed imp without it being "too scary for children." It's not fundamentally scary that it wouldn't look cute and harmless in a different style.

...also really doesn't look scary in the style it's already in to begin with. Kids aren't wimps.

I'm only casually looking at the leaks.

Disappointed in Scorbunny's final evolution, though I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. It's really off-putting that even when the final Fire starter evolution isn't part Fighting, it still has the appearance of one. Grookey's final evolution is a lot more appealing.

I'm only casually looking at the leaks.

Disappointed in Scorbunny's final evolution, though I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. It's really off-putting that even when the final Fire starter evolution isn't part Fighting, it still has the appearance of one. Grookey's final evolution is a lot more appealing.
I don’t really see it resembling a fire/fighting pokèmon, except maybe being bipedal....which was guaranteed given the base stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom