• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doofy baby turtle Drednaw is adorable. What a little dork!

It's supposed to be bleached coral, so that is the point.
Oh my gosh, poor Corsola. First, it's constantly hunted by Mareanie, and now it's going through coral bleaching. This poor Pokemon.

I don't think you're going to like any new design because the ones leaked before have really turned you off the whole region dex.
Dunno, I am going into these with an open mind (I love galar corsola) and I still dislike quite a lot of the ones leaked today

It's just standing there with those coral open arms like: "I'm dead, take my spirit"!

With all the talk of "This Pokemon looks like a Digimon!" re: Cinderace or Impidimp or other "overdesigned" Pokemon, I have to say that Milcery is the first Pokemon that actually, honest-to-god looks like a Digimon. A Baby I Digimon specifically. Like if they announced that thing for the next Digimon v-pet I wouldn't even bat an eye. Also damn, that Galarian Corsola and its evolution are brutal. Like they're awesome but thanks for making me think about the coral reefs dying, Pokemon :c

At least 10 more (which would be around 75) and at most...well, I don't think we're going to get 90 more like in unova LOL

I would say at most 45 more is a good guess

Dunno, I am going into these with an open mind (I love galar corsola) and I still dislike quite a lot of the ones leaked today
Wasn't talking about you though. Oriden doesn't like majority of the pokemon thanks to the different art direction. And I feel its hard to like anything else even if they are slightly different when you dislike almost of the reveals.

Wasn't talking about you though. Oriden doesn't like majority of the pokemon thanks to the different art direction. And I feel its hard to like anything else even if they are slightly different when you dislike almost of the reveals.
I know you weren't talking about me, but I wanted to put in my two cents in that Oriden disliking the ones revealed now is just as valid lol

Nah there just haven't been any winners popping up. I actually don't mind G-Corsola that much but it is literally sad to look at. XD
I'll give you that Chewtle looks bad though. Although in my case it and Carkoal are the only ones I actively dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom