• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally considering buying the Switch online membership only so I can trade Corsola over to Sword via GTS.

Please don't let it be version exclusive.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a guess on how many new pokemon we're getting total this region (not including galar forms, but including galar evolutions)

Also, ironically, as someone totally and completely obsessed with digimon...People say some of these look for digimon, and this is still my least fave gen for designs so far.
I don't think they look like digimon though. Most of the pokemon appear pokemon to me although there certainly is a change. But I feel there's always a change. Gen 3 pokemon look slightly different when compared to Gen 1 and 2. Gen V stands apart from IV too. Gen VI and VII are different from V. So while the change in VIII might be more drastic than the others, I still can accept it. (Except that Chewtle thing.)

Anyone else have a guess on how many new pokemon we're getting total this region (not including galar forms, but including galar evolutions)

Also, ironically, as someone totally and completely obsessed with digimon...People say some of these look for digimon, and this is still my least fave gen for designs so far.

Honestly around 70ish with 10ish galar forms. I really really want there to be more, but it seems like the leaker is just playing and posting everything he sees now, and with these long gaps in between each leak, I feel like he's seen mostly everything now :/

What could be a sign of hope though, is he was just getting fossils fairly recently. If I recall correctly that doesn't really happen till just after the mid-game usually, so if the leaked mons are found within the first half of the game, we might still have plenty more.

New angle for Silcobra.

I don't think they look like digimon though. Most of the pokemon appear pokemon to me although there certainly is a change. But I feel there's always a change. Gen 3 pokemon look slightly different when compared to Gen 1 and 2. Gen V stands apart from IV too. Gen VI and VII are different from V. So while the change in VIII might be more drastic than the others, I still can accept it. (Except that Chewtle thing.)
Personally, I think the only one that looks like a Digimon is Milcery. XD And that's because it fits in perfectly with the baby digimon. But it'd fit in with any other series with blob-like low level monsters, like MapleStory. Or heck, toss it into Slime Rancher.

Also said they'll be showing the Hatterene line next, and that the Poison/Electric is named Toxel

EDIT: Just barely ninja'd. While I'm here though, it seems the fox and its evo are called Nickit and Thievul respectively, both being pure Dark. Looks like Galar's gonna be the region of single-types <_<

Nickit is an adorable name. I am so torn between my two favorite types right now.

"Thwackey" sounds ridiculous.

I hope we see more of Toxel's(?) line. I really want to like it, but its colors are so off-putting to me. I hope its evolutions look a lot cooler. I've been looking forward to Electric/Poison for a while now and I really don't want to be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom