• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s...a lot of Pokémon.
Still no evo for toxel though lol.

That elephant is awesome!!! It's no Darmanitan but it's awesome!

Honestly... not gonna get my hopes up but the color scheme makes it look like it's Water/Fire

Christmas came early, my dudes.

I'm sorry if I doubted you, Gamefreak. Everything will be okay. This is amazing. All these new pokemon are amazing. There's a dragon frog that shoots its stage one form like missiles. Best gen ever

MY DINO BABY TURNS INTO A BOSS. IMMA WALK INTO THE CLUB AND MY BOYS IMPIDIMP AND DINO BABY FINAL STAGES ARE GONNA BE MY BODY GUARDS.

So hatterene os now out in my team need a good ghost type and WOW they go all out to ice types but a shame most are galarian forms

That's the idea
Yeah. I was expecting a smoother mash-up. Not just sticking the top to bottom.

Has Pokemon science gone too far.

Edit: So in theory, if we break the other fossil and mix then together can we get something like this? What are the rules? A fish and a dragon don't seem to be the most compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom