• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see types for these new ‘mons. Loving the elephant and apple pokes. Might take a spot on my team from someone else. And I do like Hatterene’s model, but I was planning on using Rapidash. Tough decisions this gen. Sad about no new eeveelution, but there are plenty of designs to pick from.

I gotta go take a nap but I'm excited as heck to see if more drops while I'm sleeping. Like, I literally need to go lay down. ...Mostly because I feel sick but let's blame teh hype too.

Okay, now that that's out of my system, I've noticed that the reactions here seem to be either "omg the best" or "omg the worst!" There is no middle ground.
You're either on the hype train or diving out of the way of the hype train there is no middle ground. :p

I gotta go take a nap but I'm excited as heck to see if more drops while I'm sleeping. Like, I literally need to go lay down. ...Mostly because I feel sick but let's blame teh hype too.

You're either on the hype train or diving out of the way of the hype train there is no middle ground. :p
As they say in Germany

The pessimist sees a dark tunnel;
The optimist sees a light at the end of the tunnel;
The realist sees two lights at the end of the tunnel,
and the engineer can see three idiots standing on the rails.

Can anyone please explain me the fossils? I totally don't get it...Are they two lines or four standalone?

dracovish is fairly cool, I can see myself liking it a fair amount, and its pre evolution seems fine. The other two...err...I don't know how to feel about the other two...

Apparently, the gimmick is that you can assemble any two pairs of fossil parts regardless if it's 'correct', so it's probably intended to be awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom