• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The account that's been posting all the leaks said they would stop posting story spoilers, so that's good. They still posted something that like wasn't major and didn't have any context, yet my eyes still burn because I didn't want to see it.

For me I don't mind knowing the gyms, but the story itself I don't want to see at all.

-picks up and holds Zacian-

Finding it so ironic that to me, this is the best thing to leak... a pokemon that was already officially revealed. But he's so fluffy and he's Fairy and he is a good boy.
I mean. Makes sense. Dragon Slayer and all.

So now we got the bug thing? Will we reach 90?
We are at 79 right now. But, that bug should evolve and so should the Stonedge thing. It's 81. Plus a couple of mythicals is 83. Shield may have some exclusive mon so I think 90 is a good guess.

To be more serious though. This is giving me serious Wiggler as a Pokemon vibes. I don't mind it, I'm curious about what its evolution (if it has one) might be.

I kinda hope its part Poison type.

Now that it seems like we got some more ice and dragon types, Poison feels like one of the few types lacking mons. (also we could do with another new Fighting type if we're going to be getting so many new Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom