• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there still a bat pokemon we should expect or has that been debunked?

I've typed up a Galar Pokedex list, but there are a lot of blanks to fill in. I got a lot from screenshots though

I don't know all the names, but we've had...
  • Sinistea
  • Drednaw Pre-Evo
  • Alcremie Pre-Evo
  • Elephant evo
  • Poison/Electric dino evo
  • Caterpillar thing
  • 4 fossil Pokemon
  • Dragon/Ghost 3 stage mon
  • Mr. Rime
  • Stonehenge Pokemon
  • Corsola Evo
  • 2 Apple Pokemon
  • 2 Hatterene Pre-Evo
  • That....Goat thing?
  • Eternatus
  • Galarian Corsola
  • Galarian Darumaka
  • Galarian Darmanitan
  • Galarian Mr. Mime

I was waiting to see what the fossils looked like because the mixing and matching thing sounded super cool, but they really do not look good. Those colors look so wrong. The tops and bottoms look so incomplete. I know it is a mixing thing, but they couldn't have made it look a bit more coherent, even a bit?

Everything else is great though. Didn't expect a Mr. Mime evolution at all.

The Charizard line has always been favourited by Game Freak, getting 2 Megas whereas Venusaur and Blastoise got 1
Well not only will Charizard be the only one getting a Gigantamax form, GF have taken it to a whole new level, and not include the Bulbasaur or Squirtle lines at all apparently.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there still a bat pokemon we should expect or has that been debunked?
If the picture leak is real, then I think it may be referring to Applin/Flapple. Flapple does kind of look bat like, and everyone was speculating if it was a fruit bat.

Not that hard really
Actually... no, it's a lot harder than you'd think.

Let's assume that he creates a new account- alright, but he still wants to be in all of the Discord servers that he was previously in. Sure, rejoin them.
He also wants to talk to his friends (he seems to have a lot of them) so he has to re-add them all. Okay.
Now he has to get all of his friends to pretend that he is someone else and not identify him as the person behind the previous account.
If he was particularly active in any of those servers with those friends, he's fucked.

I understand. Anyway, what was your favorite Pokemon that was revealed so far? Mine has got to be Dragapault. It looks badass to me.
Zacian without its armor. XD I was looking forward to seeing it ever since I heard it was a thing from the 90 minute reviews.

falinks is definitely one of my least favorite pokemon ever lol
Falinks is hella ugly but its inspiration is kinda clever-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom