• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword: Grass -> Water -> Fire -> Fighting -> Fairy -> Ground -> Dragon -> Dark
Shield: Grass -> Water -> Fire -> Ghost -> ??? -> Ground -> Dragon -> Dark

There was a leak previously iirc that said the 2 exclusive types in addition to Fighting & Ghost would be Fairy & Steel
Isn't Dark been confirmed as a Sword Exclusive?

This is my team for now, though Hatternee is a strong contender, as well as others. I'll wait for stats and movesets to make my decision (as well as the game to buy) but I'm glad that I have in terms of preferences so many optons. Team.png

For the people waiting for a datamine: SciresM and Kaphotics are still quiet.

By the way, what did I miss? :D

A lot of Pokémon change color for no reason when they evolve. Spinarak > Ariados and Mareep > Flaffy are two that I can think of but there's a lot more. These are probably their normal colors.
Ariados is a weird case, since Ariados kept its beta colors, but Spinarak went from purple to green.

So ive steped out and need to ask a few things

I saw something that said there was a post game expanded dex ? Is that true

I saw something else that said that the post game has a second post game episode that lasts like 2 hours ? Is that right ?

Holy shit! This dude is in heaps of trouble. All because of a stupid mistake.
It depends I think. If he/she got the game from a shop or from someone else, it's the people who gave/sold him/her the game that will be in trouble. If he/she owns the shop or works for tpci that's really big trouble.

How soon after Sword and Shield come out should one of those online team planners be available for them? Those things are highly useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom