• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn’t sound too harsh but...I really don’t feel that bad for the leaker. They knew the risk they were taking when they decided to leak. I’m grateful for what they revealed, but we also could have waited a few more days for the datamine and then we’d have all this same information and no one would be in trouble.
Wouldn't the dataminers be in just as much trouble? They leaked the game before it came out,and they weren't given permission to do so. That is illegal.

The yeti and dragon are bottoms while the raptor and the fish are tops, and apparently the leaker got all 4 of them on one copy ,interisting
maybe the other version has the yeti / dragon tops and raptor / fish bottoms...and when you trade you can make the full pokemon

View attachment 127651

There's about 40 spots left for returning and new Pokèmon, if the person that did this was up to date to returning mons. I think there's place for at least 10 new Pokèmon or Galarian forms.
I'm a little concerned now because I don't see Lucario and Riolu together with the Sinnoh mon. We know they're in. I know there's empty spaces, but most are grouped together by generation.

Edit: Nevermind I see them now.

I'm a little concerned now because I don't see Lucario and Riolu together with the Sinnoh mon. We know they're in. I know there's empty spaces, but most are grouped together by generation.

Riolu and Lucario are 298 and 299. They aren't grouped with the rest because we have pictures confirming their real dex numbers.

I think I have my team roughly figured out:

Rillaboom (Grass)
Grimmsnarl (Dark/Fairy)
Purple dino evolution (Poison/Electric)
Copperajah (hopefully some combo of Fire, Ground, Water, Steel?) or Centiskorch (Bug/Fire)
Dragapult (Dragon/Ghost)
Darmanitan (Ice/???) - I don't even care if he's late-game, I'll do a Galarian Darmanitan solo run if I have to.

I do have that question too. Why is Flapple there, what is the other pokemon, and which one is the G-max for?
As I said, if the top right pokemon is related to the g-max form then Flapple has an evolution. If it's not, Flapple is the g-max pokemon. And btw, yes, it's weird Flapple is on that page.

Do people think there's another Ghost Pokemon? There's a bunch of space in the dex before several Ghost types appear after each other, so maybe there's some more new ones.

well i am off to bed. i doubt anything else new is gonna show up for a bit. id imagine there is paranoia among leakers because that one person had their identity compromised.

Do people think there's another Ghost Pokemon? There's a bunch of space in the dex before several Ghost types appear after each other, so maybe there's some more new ones.
There are still 40 spots, so there's hope for new Pokèmon and Ghost typing ones.
We won't know anything before another leaker appears or the datamining starts, though.

I think we definitively need another flying line more than ghost (we already have Polteageist, the pseudo and corsola). It's just Corvinight and Cramorant for flying types and let's be honest, Cramorant is funny but I want some other cool bird apart from Corvinight.

But there doesn't seem to be any space in the pokedex for them?

In a similar sense, I am surprised that there is no Mime Jr.!

Removing preevolutions made sense in Let's Go;
I mean, i am also not sure about "Mr. Rime" but, it doesn't feel like it makes sense to remove it in the main series even due to it being a Galarian form.

I just hope I can get some earlier game Ice types. I adore Mr Mime and Darminitan and need to have them before the endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom