• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these new stuff being revealed, I am wondering if I still want Galarian Rapidash on my team. If I do decide there are other Pokemon I want more, and they are not version exclusive or version exclusive to Sword, I might be switching back to having Sword as my main game.

List of Gym Aces

Fire/Centiskorch pre evo, Grass/Eldegoss, Water/Dreadnaw, Fairy/Hatterene, Fighting/Grapploct, Ghost/Cursola, Ground/Copperaja, Dragon/Duraludon, Dark/Grimmsnarl

These are just guesses

List of Gym Aces

Fire/Centiskorch pre evo, Grass/Eldegoss, Water/Dreadnaw, Fairy/Hatterene, Fighting/Grapploct, Ghost/Cursola, Ground/Copperaja, Dragon/Duraludon, Dark/Grimmsnarl

These are just guesses
I think the Dragon gym's ace pokemon might be Dragapault. Aren't Dragon type gyms usually pretty late in the game?

just saw this on discord and VP, I'm leaning at fake but if its real then cool

At this point, all I care about is seeing what all the returning Pokemon are. I'm sure there are a few surprises left in terms of new designs, but I want to know which of my old Pokemon I'll be able to play with this gen...
I need to know if Scizor is in... :<

Torkoal Mighty get an évolution ,look at the dex between the elephant and Torkoal,theres one spot There. Maybe It's just a single stage too.

Some if those pokemon are awesome.The poison /Electric evolution is my favorite one,I also really like rillaboom,hattarene and the pseudo Legendary. For the first time since a long long time, there's not really a pokemon that I hate. Maybe the aweful squirel and the pre-evo of Drednaw. Im so hype right now I really need the game.

And since we don’t know Copperajah’s type yet I may switch things around to avoid overlap.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ground/Electric as its tusks do look kind of like a plug, but Ground/Steel is possible too. If it is part Steel, I might have to switch out Aegislash (which I'd hate to do, because I feel like it'd fit the protagonists so well).

Why does everyone hate Cinderace?

Hating it’s design is like judging a book by it’s cover!
I've seen people call it "another mistyped fire/fighting" based on its design.

The only gripe I have about it is it's tiny, tiny paws. But that might be because it's meant to look like it's wearing a long sleeved jersey.

The design is kind of the entire book to me, not just the cover. I can't say for others but personally design matters a lot more than stats in how much I like the Pokemon and I just feel that's while it is okay, it feels lackluster to me.

Torkoal Mighty get an évolution ,look at the dex between the elephant and Torkoal,theres one spot There. Maybe It's just a single stage too.
All of the Pokémon that have received evolutions had Galarian Forms and Torkoal doesn’t so I don’t think it’s getting one unfortunately.

Hate is a strong word but disliking something for its design is perfectly valid.

I've seen people call it "another mistyped fire/fighting" based on its design.

The only gripe I have about it is it's tiny, tiny paws. But that might be because it's meant to look like it's wearing a long sleeved jersey.
That was posted during the leak flood. Not sure if legit, but if it is, it looks it’s hands are better then compared to the shot.

Attachments

• 16CE4CD6-E15C-4422-B427-E9A2C7824D7D.jpeg
    16CE4CD6-E15C-4422-B427-E9A2C7824D7D.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 39
We still have whatever it might be between Stonehenge and Duraludon, and according to that Thursday Discord leak, a new Normal-type dog and a zebra. Also we haven't got a good formal view of Pincurchin, and I'd be a little surprised if there aren't at least a couple more Galar forms, but maybe that's just me being wishful. We're certainly winding down but there's still a little bit of stuff unrevealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom