• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderace is the best starter Pokemon of all time, thus my favorite Fire starter. The other two this gen I dislike.

The Alolan starters are all great except for Incineroar, which is bad. Primarina was my previous favorite starter ever in this gen.

The Kalos are all good, not one bad. Delphox was my favorite starter ever in this gen.

The only Unova starter I liked was Serperior, which was my favorite starter ever.

The only Sinnoh starter I liked was Empolean, which was my favorite starter ever.

The only Hoenn starter I liked was Swampert, but it was not my favorite starter ever.

I liked all three Johto starters, and Typhlosion was my favorite starter ever.

I only liked Charizard out of the starters in gen 1.

In sum, I change my favorite starter almost every generation. :p I kinda lose attachment I guess and embrace the new thing.

What is everyone hoping to see in the datamine? I'm interesting in seeing if any of the cut Pokemon are in the data somewhere, inaccessible, like how they apparently were in Let's Go.

What is everyone hoping to see in the datamine? I'm interesting in seeing if any of the cut Pokemon are in the data somewhere, inaccessible, like how they apparently were in Let's Go.
I would prefer if they were beta Pokémon, but I don't think there's any chance of that. Also, I want to see everything in the datamine.

-Any Galarian Forms the leakers did not find
-If Stonejourner, Flapple, and Falinks have evos
-Any new regional evolutions the leakers did not find.
-If the Shinx line is in.
-Champion Cynthia

I got some of my team planning in. I have some for sure team members in there, and others are still up in the air based on typing (what they are, and how it balances with my team) and availability.

These are for sure team members:
Sobble > Drizzile > Inteleon (Water)
Yamper > Boltund (Electric)
Nickit > Thievul (Dark)
Applin > Flapple (Grass/Dragon?)

These ones are other Pokemon I am considering, but still not sure.
Galarian Ponyta > Galarian Rapidash (Psychic/Fairy)
Silicobra > Sandaconda (Ground/Poison)
Snom > Frosmoth (Bug/Ice)
Rookidee > Corvisquire > Corviknight (Flying/Steel)
Indeedee (???)
Sizzilpede > Centiskorch (Bug/Fire?)
Galarian Corsola > Cursola (Ghost)
Wooloo > Dubwool (Normal)
___

I am looking forward to the datamine. It will be good to see if there are any other new Pokemon, and what the typings are on the ones that don't have typings yet (Like Indeedee. Please I need to know about this baby).

I want to know if there’s at least one battle facility and a side activity besides cooking, but part of me fears that Game Freak is done with such game-extending extras.

I just had a random thought. As y'all know,Drakloak and Dragapault both have Dreepy on them. So...either the Dreepy are just part of their evolution, or whenever a Dreepy evolves, the other Dreepy just sense it, stop what they're doing,and scurry across the entire Galar region just to climb on top of or inside of that one specific Drakloak or Dragapaults head. I find that to be pretty damn funny.

If Copperajah ends up being part Steel, I'll likely switch out Aegislash for Polteageist.

Oh hey I know what I wanna see in the datamine! All those new models and animations that were supposedly so important that it required Thanos snapping all my old favorites! Now that we know the exact number of Pokemon in the Galar dex, the salt mines inside me have been reactivated, sorry.

I'm primarily interested in movepools, abilities, and base stats.

that reminds me, I was intending to guess the base stats of the new pokemon and see how close I am. Seems like the datamine might drop soon, so I guess I better get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom