• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point I just wanna know the proportion of returning mons, to regional variants, to new lines among the remaining 40-60 unseen mons in the dex.

Then I'm satisfied. I've been able to side-eye glance the big infodump today without outright spoiling a bunch of the new designs, so with that + not having seen story spoilers, I'm pretty content.

I forgot it’s name but I think it’s possible that the poison electric lad evolves again and that evolution is the mystery silhouette.

Note that they don’t completely match up, so I do think it might evolve again

I forgot it’s name but I think it’s possible that the poison electric lad evolves again and that evolution is the mystery silhouette.
View attachment 127667
Note that they don’t completely match up, so I do think it might evolve again
Nah, that's definitely them. It even has the chest things.

I bet Team Yell probably uses them.

I'm not the only one. The art direction will never influence my enjoyment of the final product. I'd rather have questionable art direction, but a fun game, over good art direction, but a crappy game. Sadly, the latter is way too common for me.
.....Attack on Titan. I meant Attack on Titan. :bulbaFacepalm:

Nah, that's definitely them. It even has the chest things.

I bet Team Yell probably uses them.
Ah, probably. The hands looked different to me, plus the spike looks like it’s in front of the Mohawk on the shadow but it’s behind it on the Pokémon, but it could be a weird angle.

.....Attack on Titan. I meant Attack on Titan. :bulbaFacepalm:
Can we get a bigger Charizard facepalm smily? I need it right now. Preferably the maximum size available. I have never been as embarrassed as I am now. I'm sorry!

Anyway, I said Attack on Titan because, seeing how things are going, I feel that the original "kill 'em all" ending was not that bad.

Can we get a bigger Charizard facepalm smily? I need it right now. Preferably the maximum size available. I have never been as embarrassed as I am now. I'm sorry!

Anyway, I said Attack on Titan because, seeing how things are going, I feel that the original "kill 'em all" ending was not that bad.
XD Yeah I watch the anime and have barely read any spoilers from the manga but the longer it goes on, the worse it seems to get, so I'm just... it's hard to enjoy, spoiler or no spoiler. I think it's easy to survive being spoiled if the content is enjoyable regardless, but when it's just not that good, you're screwed either way.

XD Yeah I watch the anime and have barely read any spoilers from the manga but the longer it goes on, the worse it seems to get, so I'm just... it's hard to enjoy, spoiler or no spoiler. I think it's easy to survive being spoiled if the content is enjoyable regardless, but when it's just not that good, you're screwed either way.
Which is why darkness-induced audience apathy is the worse thing that you can cause to the viewers.

You say that but majority of the people seem to enjoy the show, but I digress. This isn't the AOT forums.

Yeah, In a lot of communities I’ve noticed people tend to praise s3 as the best. I’m caught up to the manga and vastly enjoy the current stuff more than the early stuff.

On topic, this weekend has been crazy and as someone who had their mind made up to avoid spoilers, I couldn’t resist looking at so many of the leaks lol....

Yeah, In a lot of communities I’ve noticed people tend to praise s3 as the best. I’m caught up to the manga and vastly enjoy the current stuff more than the early stuff.

On topic, this weekend has been crazy and as someone who had their mind made up to avoid spoilers, I couldn’t resist looking at so many of the leaks lol....
I'm fine with pokemon leaks. Once story stuff starts I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom