• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, In a lot of communities I’ve noticed people tend to praise s3 as the best. I’m caught up to the manga and vastly enjoy the current stuff more than the early stuff.

On topic, this weekend has been crazy and as someone who had their mind made up to avoid spoilers, I couldn’t resist looking at so many of the leaks lol....
Very much feel you on both of these things.
Haven't watched AOT since season 1 but am following the manga. What can I say? I tend to generally prefer a manga over its adaption.

At least seeing the leaks saved me from making a playthrough with Sobble, and I can just go for Scorbunny and Grookey.
Otherwise I'm not too happy with the art direction but what can you do - there's still a good number of 'mons I genuinely like. Imo, it's the starter evolutions that look worst in this gen (again) just like it was in gen 7 for me, but this time I at least like one and feel like I can grow to like a second one. Kinda disappointed Intelleon isn't Water/Poison (the colors of the mid stage made me kinda hope for that.)

Honestly I only came back for the leaks because I accidentally saw a couple and it's like a bag of chips - once you start, you just can't stop until you're finished.

XD Yeah I watch the anime and have barely read any spoilers from the manga but the longer it goes on, the worse it seems to get, so I'm just... it's hard to enjoy, spoiler or no spoiler. I think it's easy to survive being spoiled if the content is enjoyable regardless, but when it's just not that good, you're screwed either way.
Did the quality of Attack on Titan really drop? I stopped watching after Season 2.

Yeah sobble should’ve been water/poison or water/ghost imo. I assume the abundance of monotype Pokémon this Gen is a deliberate decision, but I’m struggling to think of any reason they’d opt to do that.

Attack on Titan started to suck a bit before the time skip happened. Once the reveal happened, and everything that followed... I lost all interest in the series.

On topic... the moment Sword/SHield story spoilers start, I'm out. xD

It's a YMMV case. Thanks to manga spoilers I see things as way too bleak for my tastes, but others like it. The things I'm talking about will most likely occur by Season 4 if my calculations are right.
Ah,well. There's plenty of other good anime out there. For instance, I really like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Anyway, back on topic. Once they start leaking the story, i'll probably bounce as well. This is the first pokemon game where i'm actually excited to see where the story leads.

IMG_20191104_061736.jpg

I count 78 brand new Pokemon, including the regional evolutions. 90 if including the Galarian forms. I think there still might be a couple left to see (like maybe evolutions for Flapple and maybe the Poison and Electric type thing), but not a bad looking bunch and a decent number in my opinion. There are definitely a lot of options for my team now and I really want to know more about the elephant evolution, Indeedee and Stonjourner.

The Fossils are interesting and weird. An amazing concept for sure, but definitely weird (I can't think of another word to describe them).

I also think it is interesting (and a shame) that there are no regional variants for Gens 4, 6 and 7 (unless Mime Jr is still to be seen).

There are currently 79 new pokemon(including the unrevealed pokemon between the stonehedge and duraldon)

Waking up to this chaos... can anyone please provide a list w/pics which includes all the leaked Pokemon so far? I feel quite lost in the chaos.

While other people are sending you pictures, you should know that the leaker's identity got exposed and could be in serious legal trouble. As a result, the leaker will no longer be leaking. He's done for his own safety.

I do rather like that the fossils aren’t rock type as well

according to leakers Dracozolt is Dragon/Electric, Arctozolt is Ice/Electric, Dracovish is Dragon/Water and Arctovish is Ice/Water.

Not sure if we can mix and match fossil types as we please but this is so refreshing compared to the boring rock type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom