• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no poison/fairy? no ice/poison? no ice/ghost ????
lame...

Maybe Darmaniatarian can rescue the situation?

The Mr. Mime better be dark/dairy or dark/psychic ...

With ice types this generation I get weird vibes... hope pinguin gets ice/dark, looks so refreshing realy.

Interesting what will get Queenly majesty, heatproof, soundproof, bulletproof and other good abilities?

Can someone check Vespiqueens abilities? and others in game and post differences, changes, buffs and nerf? those on twitter and that site don't do that enough...

WAIT I HAVE A THEORY ABOUT METEODYNA!

IT IS DRAGAPULT!!!! THE LEAKER SAID MINOR LEGENDARY AND HE MEANT PSUEDO!

Also leaker seems to play in japanese and meteodyna matches dragapult if ever?

it could be also Indeedeed or a other one stage line that we got but maybe falsely assumed?

Electric has no Gym. I full blown think that there is no Electric leader in Galar at all, unlike all the other types.

Based on what it was stated (it could be Considered spoiler)

The reason to justify the cut is really competitive overhaul/less chaos, or the new mmorpg features in the Wild Area, because there’s little else in terms of more content to justify it. The story bits are personally interesting and the post game might have not be fully discovered yet, but there doesn’t seem to be something to balance the cut, other then the Simple reason of wanting to.

Electric has no Gym. I full blown think that there is no Electric leader in Galar at all, unlike all the other types.
The gyms for Shield and Sword have been revealed already.

maybe it's related with the amount of new electric pokemon? maybe they used some electric in other gyms and thought it's enough?
Hmmm how many new electric are there? fossils can be used in gyms too... ice and dragon for sure... the poison gym could feauture the electric/poison pokemon.
The Poison/Fairy type is Galarian Weezing..

forgot that, ment psychic/poison seeing the new witch... weird they choose so many fairies...

A nice permutation and combination of the fossils. Makes them less confusing.

How many Giga forms should we expect? so far we have 17. Is 30 a safe bet?

I am hoping that Vaniluxe and the ice moth get giga forms.

Here's my thought on the new pokemon shown since the beginning of the leaks some days ago.

First the starters. While I don't hate any of the final form, I only love one and it's Rillaboom. Inteleon and Cinderace are Okay for me, but not more.

My favorite pokemon shown in those leaks is Toxel evolution. Gosh he is so cool. I'm in love with it design and he will have a sure spot in my main team.
My second and third favorite are Dragapult and Rillaboom. Dragapult seems to be like a good mix of cuteness and power, for me it's the best pseudo legendary since gen 5 ,the one for X and Y and sun and moon where not that great.
Other pokemon that I really like design wise are Mr. Rime, Purrserker, Rookidie, Corvisquire, Caolossal, Dubwool, Grapploct, The entire Hatterene family, Centiskorch and Copperjah .

There's some pokemon that I hate too in this region. Galarian Rapidash is aweful, I hate him! The fossils are also really disgusting. To much colors and to much weird colors scheme.Skovet and Greedunt, gosh they are aweful! They looks like Squirrel out of a Peanut butter commercial. They look stupid and weak. I don't hate but I don't like Yamper evolution. It looks like a Paw Patrol Character.

Overall , in term of design, this is the best since gen 5, therefore, there's not enough pokemon to satisfy me. I was hoping at least 110 new pokemon counting regional variants due to the fact that they cut 55% of the dex.

Also if we count all the new poke, galar forms and revealed gigas we have 111 new pokemon! that is already more than Alola (but less than the XY).
The exciting thing is that we still have more giga to come and hopefully several mythicals. If we hit more than 123 mons then we surpass gen VI as well. I am counting all mega evos as well as the reversions).

Look, I appreciate the Apricorn Balls. (Especially dem Moon Balls)

...But I take one look at the dude and I get bad vibes.
Side tangent, there's an npc in Ni No Kuni 2 whose is like a totally creep and is obsessed with the games Higgledees. He gives you stat rating candy for all of the otherwise useless rocks you find in game. And he's pretty out of the way too so i don't expect most people to find him on their first play through. Pokeball man reminds me of him.

Pokemon that loses their unique typings:

*Tornadus
*Magcargo
*Giratina
*Rotom Frost
*Larvesta
*Volcarona
*Smoochum
*Jynx

Unique typing of this generation:
*Toxel
*Toxtricity