• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Yamask was shown in the same kind of reveal time as Zamazenta, and after the Sword leaker kind of called it quits, I assume it’s a Shield exclusive counterpart to something like Cursola.
I actually think that Cursola's counterpart is Sirfetch'd itself. If Yamask is version exclusive to anything than it would probably be Meowth.

So, are Mime Jr and Cofagrigus just in their regular forms? I'm confused.

Yes, because non-Galarian forms can still be transferred to the game. Transfer a non-Galarian Mime Jr. and it would evolve into the regular Mr. Mime. Transfer a non-Galarian Yamask and it would evolve into a Cofigrigous rather than Runegrigous. (I'm assuming that a Galarian born Mime Jr. still becomes an Ice type Mr. Mime, like Alolan Exeggcute).

Yes, because non Galarian forms can still be transferred to the game. Transfer a non-Galarian Mime Jr. and it would evolve into the regular Mr. Mime. Transfer a non-Galarian Yamask and it would evolve into a Cofigrigou rather than Runegrigous.
There can't possibly be any confirmation for that.

Yes. There's currently no confirmation and it's possible that a Galarian Mime Jr. might exist, as nothing was confirmed or denied about this.

sigh A non-Galarian born Mime Jr., not a Galarian form Mime Jr.

Is that clearer?

sigh A non-Galarian born Mime Jr., not a Galarian form Mime Jr.

Is that clearer?
We don't know that it's possible to transfer non-Galar forms to Sword and Shield because our leakers aren't dataminers and transferring pokemon to the games is not possible right now.

We don't know that it's possible to transfer non-Galar forms to Sword and Shield because our leakers aren't dataminers and transferring pokemon to the games is not possible right now.
It's possible that they can exist in the game's files, considering that they added a G-Max form for regular Meowth.

12 hours ago I would've bought the game and a Switch.

But with all that's been revealed since - basically 400 cap, no real post-game etc. GF won't be getting my money.

I think it's time people stop defending them too. Their reasoning for the dex cut was high quality animations and balance, neither of which turned out to be true.

Losing 500 Pokemon is a joke.

So, if you're getting it, enjoy it, but there is no defense for GF. They just lied and lied some more.

I also saw Persian listed in the pokedex- how did they manage to get Persian?

I think the presence of Cofigrigous and Persian in the Dex is proof enough. Remember, regional variations are forms, not new pokémon. They take up the same space in the pokédex. If you transfer a pokémon that wasn't caught/bred in Galar, it follows its non-Galar evolution path, just like they did in Alola.

I forgot to mention in my previous run down of my feelings on the new Pokemon, how I feel about the penguins...

All I have to say is; Piplup clearly set a great standard for what a penguin Pokemon should be, heck even Delibird... and that new penguin is an example of how inconsistent the designs are this gen... we get something amazing like Toxtricity, and then a generic looking penguin with a block of ice as it's head?

Pingu has a better chance of winning me over than that. It's almost asif Super Mario 64 friends and enemies were inspiration for half of this generation lmao.

12 hours ago I would've bought the game and a Switch.

But with all that's been revealed since - basically 400 cap, no real post-game etc. GF won't be getting my money.

I think it's time people stop defending them too. Their reasoning for the dex cut was high quality animations and balance, neither of which turned out to be true.

Losing 500 Pokemon is a joke.

So, if you're getting it, enjoy it, but there is no defense for GF. They just lied and lied some more.
Nobody's defending it though.

I think the presence of Cofigrigous and Persian in the Dex is proof enough. Remember, regional variations are forms, not new pokémon. They take up the same space in the pokédex. If you transfer a pokrmon that wasn't caught/bred in Galar, it follows it's non-Galar evolution path, just like they did in Alola.
Again- how did they get Cofagrigus and Persian in their dex? Especially if it's a Galar dex, why would it have pokemon from outside of the region in it? I want to see confirmation that they're really in there.

Are they're no mythicals, or will we not know till the datamine? what about meteordyna?
Also, where is the info that there is no post game coming from?

Again- how did they get Cofagrigus and Persian in their dex? Especially if it's a Galar dex, why would it have pokemon from outside of the region in it? I want to see confirmation that they're really in there.

Might be logical leaps, might be there are tourist trainers with non-Galar versions, like the ones in Alola that used Kanto Rattatta, etc.

I forgot to mention in my previous run down of my feelings on the new Pokemon, how I feel about the penguins...

All I have to say is; Piplup clearly set a great standard for what a penguin Pokemon should be, heck even Delibird... and that new penguin is an example of how inconsistent the designs are this gen... we get something amazing like Toxtricity, and then a generic looking penguin with a block of ice as it's head?

Pingu has a better chance of winning me over than that. It's almost asif Super Mario 64 friends and enemies were inspiration for half of this generation lmao.

Yeah this was one of the shit ones.

The body is as generic a penguin as you can get, so instead they threw a block of ice for its head and called it a day...JFC I'm not sure there has been a lazier design ever. Many ugly designs yeah, but having this qualify as a Pokemon...fucking hell.

Still would've liked to have played the game with Copperajah, Centiskorch, Dragapult and Toxitricity amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom