• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm disappointed that half of dex have cut (especially most of faves didn't make it) but I don't care because I always use new Pokémon in my main games since Sapphire (well, DDP is exception because I used Gengar in my Diamond). I'm glad that new 'mons look great and they make difficult for me to building team... I definitely have Sobble, Impidimp and that cute grumpy little purple dino (Toxcel, I think?). I haven't decide on three. lol

Also, I just noticed there were already angry messages in James Turner's Twitter page (and one recent drawing in his Instagram). Srsly, grow up.
Not only is that hurtful to James Turner, anyone who watches his Twitter feed will likely have the games spoiled for them.

Idk if someone already ask.

Does anyone know, where is Meteodyna? Where are the mythicals?

I’ve been asking the same thing. Since apparently there’s only 400 in the Dex, I’m guessing it doesn’t exist.

Personally, I really like the designs this gen. I love the fact that we have a smaller number of legendaries. And personally, I don't mind the dex cut at all. I'm kind of surprised it took this long. I don't know any other game that includes 800+ unique playable characters (for lack of a better definition) and I look forward to having a different selection available next Gen. It'll help make the championship competions different in each gen, which will be fun to watch. I have so many well liked pokeémon, especially in my favorite mono-type teams, that I can go a Gen or two without each and every one of them.

Know I asked it last night, but does Meteodyna even exist?

I think it was stated somewhere that Meteodyna is the Japanese name of the pseudo legend, though I’m not sure if that was official or just speculation.

While I'm disappointed that half of dex have cut (especially most of faves didn't make it) but I don't care because I always use new Pokémon in my main games since Sapphire (well, DDP is exception because I used Gengar in my Diamond). I'm glad that new 'mons look great and they make difficult for me to building team... I definitely have Sobble, Impidimp and that cute grumpy little purple dino (Toxcel, I think?). I haven't decide on three. lol

Also, I just noticed there were already angry messages in James Turner's Twitter page (and one recent drawing in his Instagram). Srsly, grow up.
Yes, now that's going too far. Why do people nowadays feel like the best way to deal with their unhapiness about something is to threaten the person that made them unhappy? Dude is literally just doing his job. Just cause I didn't particularly like the designs, doesn't mean i'm going to send death threats or DM him. I'm going to move on with my life.

One thing that really bugs me about this gen is the number of white oval eyes...

The games haven't been datamined yet, everything has come only from normal playthroughs. Since Mythicals are generally distribution-only, they would not have been spotted in a normal playthrough.

Meteodyna is probably a mythical.

Guess I called it on the Dex number (500 was my optimistic guess)

If their problem is with the models and the time it takes to get them all in order, as they say it is, then I'm not surprised it's only about half. If they'd gotten to about 600, then I would think there would be more of a willingness to push ahead and get that last chunk done. But if they got to a point where they didn't even have 400 done with x amount of time before the games needed to be ready, then I can imagine that forcing them to make the call.

Do we have a verdict on Galarian Mime Jr. yet, or is that still in the air?

One thing that really bugs me about this gen is the number of white oval eyes...

View attachment 127714

The games haven't been datamined yet, everything has come only from normal playthroughs. Since Mythicals are generally distribution-only, they would not have been spotted in a normal playthrough.

Meteodyna is probably a mythical.

So, if it is a mythical, then that means there’s more than just 400 in the Dex? Or no?

It’s uninspired, but how’s it Mimikkyu 2.0?
From what I saw, apparently its ice cube functions like Mimikyu's Disguise in that it takes a hit and is then broken for the rest of the fight. Could be wrong, but given the two forms, it sounds about right.

I think it was stated somewhere that Meteodyna is the Japanese name of the pseudo legend, though I’m not sure if that was official or just speculation.
Just speculation.

So, if it is a mythical, then that means there’s more than just 400 in the Dex? Or no?
Probably just a couple more hidden ones, yeah.

Also,TexasBugTrainer, is Eiscue a pun on "ice cube", or is it a different literary device?

That's possible. 'Eiscue' is a little less obvious in its origins than some others just by looking at it.

It does sound like a pun, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom