• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyrms are specifically limbless dragons. Flapple has limbs and Appletun has them too.

I need to get Sword for Zacian but I need Shield exclusives. :cry::cry: I bought a digital Shield copy, and planning to buy Sword physical.

Interesting...I figured you would also like Wooloo's Evo, but I guess it's not your cup of Sinistea? What's your favorite Pokemon name this gen?
I'm kinda just neutral on it, honestly... I don't hate its evo, but it is a bit of a boring letdown, especially when you're hoping for a wolf in sheep's clothing to happen this gen.

Name-wise, though? Polteageist.

I mean, to be fair, we don't yet know the character detail for Clobbopus.

That being said, numbers are fun. Looking at only the standalone and fully-evolved Pokémon (since many lines that start as mono become dual, and excluding Stonjourner and G-Darmanitan because I don't think they've been confirmed yet?), this gen's breakdown between mono-types and dual-types is 19 mono, 28 dual so like... it's not that big of a disparity. I think most gens have hit that kind of ratio, or close to it.

worms are the squiggly bois you find in the dirt

wyrm is another word for dragon
Well I guess I can live then. Hopefully it has better stats than Sirfetch'd otherwise there was no point of me replacing him. Is Coalossal at least Rock/Fire?

I'm kinda just neutral on it, honestly... I don't hate its evo, but it is a bit of a boring letdown, especially when you're hoping for a wolf in sheep's clothing to happen this gen.

Name-wise, though? Polteageist.
Yeah, I would preferred a wolf in sheep's clothing, but I actually am satisfied with it. At first, I thought it was just another Wooloo, and I thought I was seeing Doubwool.
Edit: Lol, I'm sorry you have to suffer through my shitty Pokemon puns. I just couldn't help myself.

Is Wigglytuff your favourite pokemon?
XD Not by a longshot. That's just a sketch I had done that I felt would work best for an avatar.

My favorite would actually have to be magmar, I guess, not because I like the design at all (it's ugly, I admit it) but because I wound up with an RP character who is a magmar and he's my precious gem.

Just wanna say that just 'cuz octofriend might live in water doesn't necessarily mean it has to have water-based abilities. After all, by the same logic, all terrestrial Pokemon should be part Ground-type, or anything that levitates or flies (Flygon, Koffing, etc.) should be Flying-type.

Plus Water is already the most common type.

Just wanna say that just 'cuz octofriend might live in water doesn't necessarily mean it has to have water-based abilities. After all, by the same logic, all terrestrial Pokemon should be part Ground-type, or anything that levitates or flies (Flygon, Koffing, etc.) should be Flying-type.

Plus Water is already the most common type.
I agree, but mono fighting is soooooo boring and lame. It looks more like a fighting/dark type or something.

I am totally biased since fighting is my least favorite type, I'll admit that much.

Now that we know all the Pokémon, or think we do, it makes Gamefreak’s choices even more strange for what they chose to market.

The refusal to reveal Impidimp officially, but focus on Pokémon that lets be honest won’t get used. Cramorant is dull, Polteagist is a cute gimmick but should have been revealed with Sinistea alongside it, the choices for galarian forms etc etc.

Corsola would have been a viral moment with “Pokémon takes inspiration from our decaying world by killing Gen 2 favourite.. and you should see what happens!”.

I’m just baffled.

I’d like to now know what the in game trades and gift Pokémon are.

has there been any reports of moves / abilities? These leaks have been very considerate for story but cmon guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom