• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about fairy types is that a lot of fairies were supposed to be beautiful though. That's how they got you. So I can see where they're coming from with making them look fabulous.

But I think after Mimikyu they realized there were more than just those types of fae so now we're getting stuff like the Impidimp line. But then they realized they can't go too far or they'll scare the kids and also probably lose the pastel goth lolita crowd.

Impidimp's evolution is named Morgrem. Could be a reference for Morgan Le Fey.
Who's this Morgan Le Fey character that keeps being brought up?

But really what is Hatterene? Is it’s line based on... hats? But then I think... well, what is Gardevoir’s line? Are they both bizarre humanoid psychic/fairy lines with no clear inspiration? Lol

The Ralts line may be partially based on guardian angels (this really only applies to the fully evolved forms) although Ralts seems closer to the timid elves of European folklore while Kirlia seems to be one of those trooping fairies which are known for their love of dancing.

Impidimp's evolution is named Morgrem. Could be a reference for Morgan Le Fey.
Maybe.

I'm a very big fan of Arthurian Mythos (in case you couldn't tell by my avi and sig set. Most people probably couldn't, admittadly) so I hope it get's at least one reference in this game, even if it's just this.

Whelp. Electabuzz was cut. That was pretty much the only one on my radar. On one hand I'm kinda glad that some Gen 1 Pokemon were left out cause it shows that Game Freak is not completely biased with that generation (though I wish the other Kanto starters were included just to balance Charizard's inclusion). But on the other hand it is still a little disappointing.

The only way to be a dragon is to look nothing like a dragon.

250px-Ash_Goomy_melted.png

16103-Alolan-Exeggutor.png
I miss my tree dragon boi

So I just heard from someone that Toxtricity's ability allows it to change from charged and uncharged form. When uncharged it loses the Electric typing.
Loses, but not switches it, correct? And do you know how this happens?
It's better then Torpeko if it means it keeps the Poison typing when charged, and if we can activate/deactivate it somehow it might have some utility. I hope we'll know more soon.

Loses, but not switches it, correct? And do you know how this happens?
It's better then Torpeko if it means it keeps the Poison typing when charged, and if we can activate/deactivate it somehow it might have some utility. I hope we'll know more soon.
No clue how it triggers sadly.

There were pics of in game Pokédex shot that shown Eternatus as no.400 in the dex, so it couldn’t be faked. The only hope would’ve been an extended dex postgame, which isn’t going to happen it seems.

Not sure what you’re referring with the ice moth.

This is all assuming that what has been brought forth recently is not faked. As I mentioned, the pokedex leak is crude and models can be faked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom