• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There for sure will be at least one new mythical. Maybe Meteodyna. The dream is that it isn't even in the eventual data mine, and that it (and an actual in-game event! Remember those?) Would be DLC. But we'll see.

“If you look on my left, you’ll see that Motostoke has had its roof blown off by a Dynamaxed Fire attack. Coming up next, it seems that an office in Galar town/city #8 got wrecked by catapulted Dreepy during a friendly rival battle. More on this after we check on Dave who has more to say on the strange drought in Hoenn.”
"Unfourtanetly, Dave can not cover the heavy rains in Hoenn. He has drowned."

Gen VI had three Mythicals (Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion) and Gen VII had five (Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan and Melmetal).

My bad. I usually forgot about those... Still hopefully Gen 8 will add a quite bunch

Just read that perhaps there won't be a third version...I won't miss all the ruckus of Gen. VIII. Bring me Sinnoh remakes to see what GF is made of...oh, and dump Tuner, Ohmori, start building a concrete base of features and put Pokémon in Team 1 aka the priority team since Town seems like a crap game or make Nintendo and TPC give the franchise to a fresh company

Yup, indeed I don't like Turner. Do you have a problem with that? I don't care. :whistle:
You're legit awful.

I still think it still sounds like Drednaw (at least the gigantamax) and Corviknight are exclusives the way things are worded in Serebii. why mention Sword and Shield specifically for them but not Butterfree if they were both in it?

EDIT

View: https://twitter.com/PLDHnet/status/1192132473238388736

No. All this is saying is that those two gmax forms will have a boosted availability during that time for their respected game. If these were version exclusives they would have announced it when they first showed those pokemon. I cannot recall a time they have ever showed pokemon for both games, and then decided that they would be version exclusives.

Just read that perhaps there won't be a third version...I won't miss all the ruckus of Gen. VIII. Bring me Sinnoh remakes to see what GF is made of...oh, and dump Tuner, Ohmori, start building a concrete base of features and put Pokémon in Team 1 aka the priority team since Town seems like a crap game or make Nintendo and TPC give the franchise to a fresh company

Yup, indeed I don't like Turner. Do you have a problem with that? I don't care. :whistle:
Obviously you haven't been following the gen because you'd have known months ago that the whole "priority team" never existed. In fact, I believe Town had a small dev team and on top of that you assumed town was a crap game and it can be inferred that you haven't even played town. I feel like you're just trolling because about all of your suggestions and stuff are completely wrong. Seriously give TPC to a different company? I'm sure the designs and core elements of a ton of things would heavily differ plus there's literally no point to it. Also you're so annoying about not liking turner. We get it you obviously don't like him, you're acting like a child about it though the way you said it.

Ignoring the closed-minded negativity, I have to say again: James Turner has done a phenomenal job. There’s a select few designs I don’t care for (not all of them are his anyway), but overall Sword and Shield are visually engaging and I’m so excited to meet all of these new characters and Pokémon. In conclusion: This is a JT appreciation post. That is all.

Ignoring the closed-minded negativity, I have to say again: James Turner has done a phenomenal job. There’s a select few designs I don’t care for (not all of them are his anyway), but overall Sword and Shield are visually engaging and I’m so excited to meet all of these new characters and Pokémon. In conclusion: This is a JT appreciation post. That is all.
agreed, the designs i saw were mostly amaizng

Personally I'm not all that impressed with most of the designs this gen, especially with how saturated the colors are and how... I guess "child-friendly" is a good way to put it? Like there aren't enough monstrous Pocket Monsters this time around for my liking. That being said, James Turner gave me Golurk and for that I owe him my eternal gratitude and loyalty.

Personally I'm not all that impressed with most of the designs this gen, especially with how saturated the colors are and how... I guess "child-friendly" is a good way to put it? Like there aren't enough monstrous Pocket Monsters this time around for my liking. That being said, James Turner gave me Golurk and for that I owe him my eternal gratitude and loyalty.

We seem to have a fair few monstrous mons this time, more than we've had in a long time. Can also be a matter of perspective as we all will see things differently.

Welp, Nintendo cracked down on a leak discord and took em down, and the one I'm in took down all their leaks out of caution

Why did it take them almost a week to act lol They were on the pre release smash leaked gameplay and screenshots within hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom