• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, those are both pretty solidly ruled out via the strategy guide. There's no room between Hatterene and Kingler for Hydreigon and with Kommo-o also ruled out that means no Tyranitar either.

Dang it. Oh well, can't have it all I guess. Luckily there's still Dynamax for every mon, so there's that. I do reckon there are still a few Gmaxes left to be revealed?

The only Gmax we havent seen that Leakers have eluded to is Snorlax and ingame screens of G Max Machamp.

That should be the last one remaining. Not sure if the Starter G Max forms are a thing, have only see a screenshot of 1 and it was very blurry.

Any ideas on what Gordie's ace is?
Stonejourner probably.

The only Gmax we havent seen that Leakers have eluded to is Snorlax and ingame screens of G Max Machamp.

That should be the last one remaining. Not sure if the Starter G Max forms are a thing, have only see a screenshot of 1 and it was very blurry.
Did they show in-game Lapras?

Most likely, since we only got most of the alphabet up to Machamp. Everything after it is a mystery.

Unless Machamp is the only G-max left to be revealed, as Flapple and Gengar come before Machamp in alphabetical order . That said, Gmax Machamp is easily going to be Bea's Gmax Ace, unless there's another Fighting type Im not aware of.

Gmaxes on Alphabet:
  • Alcremie
  • Butterfree
  • Charizard
  • Centiskorch
  • Corviknight
  • Copperajah
  • Coalossal
  • Drednaw
  • Duraludon
  • Eevee
  • Flapple
  • Garbodor
  • Gengar
  • Grimmsnarl
  • Hatterene
  • I ????
  • J ????
  • Kingler
  • Lapras
  • Machamp
  • Meowth
  • N ????
  • O ????
  • Pikachu
  • Q ????
  • R ????
  • S ????
  • T ????
  • U ????
  • V ????
  • W ????
  • X ????
  • Y ????
  • Zacian?
  • Zamazenta?
If the alphabet order is correct, and we do have G-max forms yet unaccounted for. then its just a simple matter of looking at the entire known Galar Dex and sorting out every mon that starts with one of the following letters, that being I,J,N,O,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z, leading up to a total of 14 yet-to-be revealed G-Maxes. Other than Z, which should be Zacian and Zamazenta (if they have one, hence the ?), the others would be a mystery to me.

That said, if the guidebook only went up to Machamp, and its really the only one left, then I think Machamp is pretty much the last G-Max left, or else the guidebook would have likely shown more (unless the Guidebook leaker is a prick of sorts).

Last edited:
Unless Machamp is the only G-max left to be revealed, as Flapple and Gengar come before Machamp in alphabetical order . That said, Gmax Machamp is easily going to be Bea's Gmax Ace, unless there's another Fighting type Im not aware of.
Well we know there's pages after Machamp due to Meowth and Pikachu. But aside from that... there are so many pokemon that come after Machamp alphabetically, it would be weird if they ignored half the alphabet.

We should be at around 19-20 G Max forms already with snorlax, I dont expect there is any more unless starters because the leaker has not found any and no one else has used anything else new ingame.

We should be at around 19-20 G Max forms already with snorlax, I dont expect there is any more unless starters because the leaker has not found any and no one else has used anything else new ingame.
I very much doubt the starters have Gmax forms at this point.
  1. We would know by now.
  2. There was no space for Intelleon in the strategy guide.
  3. That would have been a fourth guaranteed Gigantamax when there's only three.
There could be plenty more, though, considering there are 92 fully evolved pokemon (including Snorlax) that come after Machamp alphabetically. And especially considering that finding Gmax pokemon in raids is supposed to be relatively rare, it's plenty possible that more just haven't been found yet.

Last edited:
Well we know there's pages after Machamp due to Meowth and Pikachu. But aside from that... there are so many pokemon that come after Machamp alphabetically, it would be weird if they ignored half the alphabet.

Lets go and guess then, which we can do by looking at the entire Galar Dex and make random guesses :LOL:

Flapple:

unknown.png

Gengar:
unknown.png

Huh, so it's not called "Flappletun" after all I still think this might be my favourite Gigantamax form though.

If the alphabet order is correct, and we do have G-max forms yet unaccounted for. then its just a simple matter of looking at the entire known Galar Dex and sorting out every mon that starts with one of the following letters, that being I,J,N,O,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z, leading up to a total of 14 yet-to-be revealed G-Maxes. Other than Z, which should be Zacian and Zamazenta (if they have one, hence the ?), the others would be a mystery to me.

That said, if the guidebook only went up to Machamp, and its really the only one left, then I think Machamp is pretty much the last G-Max left, or else the guidebook would have likely shown more (unless the Guidebook leaker is a prick of sorts).

The guidebook that leaked was sorted in alphabetical order and went straight from Hatterene to Kingler, so it doesn't seem that there are any Is or Js.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom