• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the rivalry has to continue. Even if Tyranitar could g-max, as long as it isn't the gift Larvitar it should still be fair. The site did say getting those 2 is just to get some late game pokemon right off the bat
Even if the gift Larvitar was prevented from appearing with Gigantamax Factor- Jangmo-o and Deino are the version exclusives for Sword. Neither Hydreigon nor Kommo-o have Gmax forms. That basically rules out any of the version exclusive pseudos from having one.

I am not sure whether the rumor/leak about Gigantamax Rotom was ever disproven, but it does feel possible either way! The description was that it merges with the stadium itself!!
The leak happened before Gigantamax had been officially revealed, so the idea sounded really strange/less possible at the time!

Even if the gift Larvitar was prevented from appearing with Gigantamax Factor- Jangmo-o and Deino are the version exclusives for Sword. Neither Hydreigon nor Kommo-o have Gmax forms. That basically rules out any of the version exclusive pseudos from having one.
Was there a rule like that?

I am not sure whether the rumor/leak about Gigantamax Rotom was ever disproven, but it does feel possible either way! The description was that it merges with the stadium itself!!
The leak happened before Gigantamax had been officially revealed, so the idea sounded really strange/less possible at the time!
That rumor mentions Leon being Team Yell's leader and 98 new Pokémon (without counting formes), so, yeah, it was disproven.

It's definitely been disproven-
Other Pokemon that receiving new Gigantamaxing forms are:
All four of the Tapu Legendaries, which will become masks to become giant colossi.
Charizard, Flygon, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, and Volcarona will receive Godzilla inspired design changes to their Gigantamaxed forms.
Meltan evolves while Dynamaxed into Melmetal.
Rotom who takes control of the entire stadium to fight.

After becoming Champion the player will be given meet their manager Alan who will help with sponsorships, host tournaments and create advertisements & posters that can be seen around Galar. During these missions provides money & unlocks new outfits, TMs, and access to additional locations of Wild Area.

There are over 98 new Pokemon, more counting form changes.

Potentially very single Pokemon can be obtained in the through online raid battle events. Gamefreak plans to have monthly online raids planned, alongside events hosted at local retailers. One of the first raids planned is Torterra to coincide with the Detective Pikachu movie.

Leon is Team Yell's anonymous leader who uses his social media and power of fandom to target and damage trainers reception so they lose sponsorship, in order to remain an unchallenged champion from trainers who he thinks could beat him. He thinks that Sonia purposefully let him win their match years ago and feels weak. He capture's the other version's legendary in order to feel powerful despite leaving Galar unprotected from the evil legendary Eternatus.

Eternatus has the power to control the minds of Pokemon and Gigantamaxing and Dynamaxing them into Raid Pokemon. It's the first outright evil Pokemon and can only be caught via Dynamax. In order to use Eternatus the trainer must purify his evil by befriending, playing, and petting it at camps.

I'll post more later.

Was there a rule like that?
What- a rule that both versions should be equal in content? It's kind of common sense.

Gengar:
unknown.png
I miss Mega Gengar already... :x

It reminds me more of the entrance to a horror house at some carnival. I think I like it more than the Mega, although I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Gengar to begin with (Haunter is much more my jam), so that's probably not saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom