• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flapple:

unknown.png

Gengar:
unknown.png
Guzzlord did it first...

You know, thinking back on it, maybe my sense that G-Max Flappletun feels "regressive" from Flapple and Appltun is misfounded. After all, unlike Mega Evolution, it's not an actual physical transformation - we know that Dynamax/Gigantamax forms are just projections. So they don't necessarily have to advance what's already there - I mean, Pikachonk and Fluffvee certainly don't. But in that case, I wonder what does determine the look of a Gigantamax form. Are they actively imagined by the Pokémon itself, or are they somehow inherent?

You know, thinking back on it, maybe my sense that G-Max Flappletun feels "regressive" from Flapple and Appltun is misfounded. After all, unlike Mega Evolution, it's not an actual physical transformation - we know that Dynamax/Gigantamax forms are just projections. So they don't necessarily have to advance what's already there - I mean, Pikachonk and Fluffvee certainly don't. But in that case, I wonder what does determine the look of a Gigantamax form. Are they actively imagined by the Pokémon itself, or are they somehow inherent?
I say it's more of a spiritual shape type thing. Like every pokemon just has a power that represents the species if that makes sense

Just noticed that SwSh has the two cover legends and the third legend each having two forms, and we have 100 Tm and 100 TR tutor moves according to the leaker. Multiple legend forms and tutors are usually the main selling point of a third version. Wonder if we are to get something more unique for the next Galar game or will we just get our sinnoh remakes and thats the end of the generation ?

I've heard rumours regarding a pattern that 2020 is a gap year and 2021 will be the next Pokemon game whatever that may be.

252 SpA Naganadel Sludge Wave vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Hatterene: 236-282 (89.3 - 106.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
Cool, Hatterene's tough, and with a Psyschock will always ko a Naganadel, even with 252 HP and Def

It's sad that Rapidash has an average stats, nothing incredible :/

The original form does too. Galar forms like all regional forms don’t change the base stat total. You’ll have the same stats in the same areas + or - 10 or so.

Rapidash still has a 500 bst so it will be fine

The original form does too. Galar forms like all regional forms don’t change the base stat total. You’ll have the same stats in the same areas + or - 10 or so.

Rapidash still has a 500 bst so it will be fine
Thanks for the clarification. Not too bad actually. So, starters have average of 530 and G. Rapidash has 500...I am planning to lead with G. Rapidash since I'll box my starter.

I'm thinking of good moveset for it, what do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom