• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be over here waiting for my actual sloth line with everyone waiting for a regular dolphin line. Sigh.

There's tons of cool designs this gen tho, to keep me good while I wait for the next three years. Lol

Posting Leaked Images
Hey everyone. Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

Links to other sites displaying images should still be ok, but please avoid posting a straight link with a preview of linked content (for example: Twitter). We suggest instead adding a hyperlink to text to avoid these previews from appearing.

We do not plan to remove previously posted content at this time, but this may change as we receive more information. We will keep you updated as we learn more. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy this final week of leaks and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom