• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't just images and Pokemon names but here's the link.

I'll be over here waiting for my actual sloth line with everyone waiting for a regular dolphin line. Sigh.

There's tons of cool designs this gen tho, to keep me good while I wait for the next three years. Lol
Excuse me does slakoth don't look like a sloth to you?

IMO they really need to design a kiwi, peacock and dolphins

Last gym is Dragon type once again, kinda annoyed me if I'm honest but the leader is a shocker
Eternatus is more evil than Necrozma was in Sun And Moon and is a dark/dragon type with one of the most ridiculous abilities of all time
Leon will try capture the opposite legendary to the version you're playing which allows for Eternatus' release
The main event for Eternatus will take place at the champions cup where the dynamax energy allows for him to come through from another world - this is Rose's plan all along.
Contests kind of make a return
Psuedo is a ghost/dragon
Galan dex has 713 entries when I was editing but I can assume that there will be more in the next stages
The lore about the legendary trio is the deepest I've seen
Shocking that this leak is mostly true besides the 713 part and the contest... If this leak is just a guesser and have composed a fake leak at first he sure have a lot of spot on guesses

Sigh I knew the hushing would occur here too. Freaking Nintendo not knowing when damage is done
They’re pre-emptive measures; Nintendo hasn’t done anything (yet?). Plus I wouldn’t exactly call it a “hushing” people are still free to post links to the images.

Shocking that this leak is mostly true besides the 713 part and the contest... If this leak is just a guesser and have composed a fake leak at first he sure have a lot of spot on guesses

"Eternatus has one of the most ridiculous abilities of all time"

The dreaded... PRESSURE!!!

Joking aside, there's quite a bit more that one gets wrong. 'Natus is Poison, not Dark. It probably won't be coming from "another world" during the climax because the Dex entry says it already crashed here 20,000 years ago in a meteorite. We have no indication that Leon tries to capture one of the wolves; according to one of the leakers he actually wants to hold off on summoning Eternatus. We can't really say anything about the trio's "deep lore" so that's just an empty claim, nor do we really know if Eternatus is "more evil" than Necrozma. And then on the flipside, just about everyone figured that Rose would be a villain.

The Ghost/Dragon pesudo is a nice shout, and the last Gym being Dragon slightly less so (I don't think that's a particularly hard guess; Dragon is a good final boss type in general), but I don't think they were in the know.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what is Sonia's team? Also please I need to know the team for all Gym leaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom