• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I recently saw a leak that says Bede's team is Psychic and Fairy oriented. The league team doesn't seem like that. And Leon's team is different than what I heard. Then there's Hop who doesn't have Pincurchin, yet has Bolthund. And some of the aces seem a bit off. Like Piers's ace is Grimmsnarl and not Obstagoon, even though his look resembles him. I also picture Melony's ace being Frosmoth, And why does this seem like you only battle Marnie once, despite her being your rival?

This list just seems weird

If anyone wants what each gym leader, rival and champion uses in Pokemon Shield, this showcases all the levels and pokemon from the leaker.

View: https://pastebin.com/4jY3PPPD?fbclid=IwAR1egLcAR_AEloCDlK0m1Pv9EaXmfAZlFGwpvu0qKMBErRupNObkVlbrQ4U

This was a fake leak I saw mentioned on other message boards. Had incosistencies in Hop's team.

Another milestone for Gen VIII: Highest leveled 8th Gym Leader in the series (previous record holder was Blue in GSC with level 58 Exeggutor, Arcanine and Gyarados)

Highest regular 8th leader was Wulfric (Lv.59 Avalug). Highest level overall not considering rematches is indeed Blue with I think his Lv.60 Pidgeot in HGSS.

Are you referring to Dreepy? I doubt it as the Pokedex entry states how even young children can beat them up. The Pokedex also said Goomy is the world's weakest Dragon in the same games Noibat (the serie's actual weakest Dragon) was introduced; and now we have Dreepy, who can't even beat toddlers.
I was and now I'm slightly disappointed. I guess Giratina isn't that fast either

Leak anime title says snorlax will have gigantamax... I dont know if we can trust anime but might be possible

Guys can you please use spoiler tag when talking about story, gyms, teams etc?

My apologies, I didn’t know how to do that and wasn’t sure what the url would show. On FB and Twitter it didn’t showcase everything embedded.

Officially in "less than a week until the game is out" mode and no data mine. I wonder if people are successfully scared off by the retaliation from Nintendo to the leakers and leak spreaders, or if Nintendo really actually cancelled review copies going out like they said they would... I'm really curious about a lot of stuff that has to wait for data mining (like version exclusives, moves, etc) ...

Now that I think about it...There's a simple reason that basically confirms that the starters have no g-max forms. The g-max charmander had the g-max mark next to its name and we know, thanks to the leaker, that it cannot pass it through breeding or in any other way. The starters we have seen don't have that mark and there's no way you can catch a wild g-max starter but you cannot g-max the starter you have chosen at the beginning. It just makes no sense...

Officially in "less than a week until the game is out" mode and no data mine. I wonder if people are successfully scared off by the retaliation from Nintendo to the leakers and leak spreaders, or if Nintendo really actually cancelled review copies going out like they said they would... I'm really curious about a lot of stuff that has to wait for data mining (like version exclusives, moves, etc) ...
I'm actually surprised, too. SciresM and Kaphotics have not said anything since the guidebook leak, so I wonder if we'll ever get a datamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom