• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even know if Home is gonna be a subscription thing? It'd feel even more like price gouging than Bank did if so, and while I'm inclined to think Game Freak themselves wouldn't be too happy about it, I can definitely see TPC mandating it. I feel like if TPC wasn't around and the folks at Game Freak actually owned and managed the franchise themselves instead of letting businesscritters set deadlines for them, we'd be a lot better off.
$5 a year is price gouging? Jfc

Is Toxel wearing a diaper?

What even is this evolutionary pathway lol? infant -> bass guitarist

So while I initially thought Sobble would have become more confident, now I have to change my mind:

crying child, youngster, hand-shooting spy

This is Sobble rise in the world of crime.
Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

My God, what did we do to Sobble?

I honestly would have been fine if Sobble evolved into a still-sad Ghost type Pokemon. It would have been a perfectly fine theme.

It would've been great if it became purple too.

Why did it have to become a happy pure Water type that looks like one?

Toxel from the back.

Overall the game is looking nice except for the horrible leveling issues and the seemingly fixed background for every random encounter (the player was fishing at the docks near the water in Nessa's town and encountered a Chinchou, but the battle took place in a grassy plain that looks like it's outside the town. This has happened several times already...)

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2019-11-10, às 19.57.23.png
    Captura de ecrã 2019-11-10, às 19.57.23.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 91
Overall the game is looking nice except for the horrible leveling issues and the seemingly fixed background for every random encounter (the player was fishing at the docks near the water in Nessa's town and encountered a Chinchou, but the battle took place in a grassy plain that looks like it's outside the town. This has happened several times already...)
To tell the truth, that's something that happens in most RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom