• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Seriously?!

Is he TRYING to stoke more controversy about this game? Does he even know about what’s going on?
He’s probably trying to stream and show the main game story and gameplay as fast as possible, and soloing using the starter is probably the quickest way. The battles will be shorter if he only uses the starter and they take up valuable overworld time probably.

So judging from what I've seen is the gym order...

Kabu -> Milo -> Nessa -> Allister/Bea -> Opal -> Melony/Grodie -> Piers and Raihan

Don’t take my word for granted, but on resetera they’re saying the cup’s level (maybe the early round?) is lower then the eitht gym.

That’d be...quite dumb.
I'm fine with this if there are many rounds. In earlier games many trainers in Victory road or the road upto it are lower levelled. Assuming we face off against many opponents, then the first round being slightly lower kind of makes sense to me.

Let's not forget Will's Xatu was only a level higher than Claire's Kingdra.

I'm fine with this if there are many rounds. In earlier games many trainers in Victory road or the road upto it are lower levelled. Assuming we face off against many opponents, then the first round being slightly lower kind of makes sense to me.

Let's not forget Will's Xatu was only a level higher than Claire's Kingdra.
The problem is, it doesn’t seem we face that many opponents. Hopefully it’s as you say.

Yes unskippable no skip button whatsoever

Though it is important here to note the difference between a cutscene (which is prerendered CGI) and a dialogue sequence (which is the characters standing around talking in the overworld while the player mashes B). Even if they allow you to skip cutscenes, they will never allow you to skip dialogue sequences, and no one should have expected them to. LGPE didn’t allow you to skip dialogue scenes either.

Last edited:
The problem with this is game freak is selling thos game as somewhat ehance in all aspect since they cut about 3/5 of the pokemon and they cut those said pokemon to focus on something else... We know it is not the animation... Btw Creatures created the pokemon models not game freak... And right now we know it is not storyline or plot... Also game freak made terrible decisions in terms of gameplay mechanics... So right now all blame is on them

I watched some of the gameplay, and the music doesn’t really seem to synergise well. The peaceful starting town theme clashes painfully whenever Hop talks and his theme plays.

Are you talking about actual cutscenes or long conversations? The setting likely only applies to the former judging from LGPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom