• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protean should have been exclusive to Kecleon to begin with. Maybe Mew, too.

Poke Dragon said:
Remember when everyone thought that we wouldn't be able to use Ultra Beasts and yet we can or how many were convinced that the Zygarde forms were anime-exclusive?
That was well before any extensive leak, let alone the datamine. This Eternamax Eternatus is broken even by Mega Rayquaza's standards. For once Game Freak should just have a boss Pokemon lose its excessive final form. Actually, they already nerfed Totem Pokemon when they were caught.

Datamines are leaks too, and since real leaks are bound to have spoilers due to the nature, this thread by default has spoilers, and mentions so in caps lock in the title...
What I meant is dont post the links here we have separate thread for that and please use spoiler tags dont be an asshole

Pretty sure they will most likely nerf Eternamax when players catch Eternatus. Game Freak doesn't do exclusively boss Pokemon.

Cinderace having a new version of Protean is...interesting. Would it appear/have an effect in the anime?

If so, I can understand the reasoning behind it, otherwise I don’t see how something that will get distributed in a couple years that competitive players will most likely use, would affect the reasoning of giving that ability it Cinderace for a popular reason.

That was well before any extensive leak, let alone the datamine. This Eternamax Eternatus is broken even by Mega Rayquaza's standards. For once Game Freak should just have a boss Pokemon lose its excessive final form. Actually, they already nerfed Totem Pokemon when they were caught.

Well, the player can’t use Eternamax, apparently. That’s an exclusive plot-only boss form.

That is fine in my books. At least I can’t just overpower it or cheat my way to beat that thing.

What I meant is dont post the links here we have separate thread for that and please use spoiler tags dont be an asshole
Well, almost everyone here is using spoiler tags, I’ll be doing it so for story spoilers too, even though it doesn’t make much sense to me personally.

And there’s no actual harm in posting the links here too, since this thread is much more active and the data mine links got here first before the actual data mine thread (I should know, I posted them seeing how weirdly long it took for the discussion to start there) and even now this thread is more active.

I just don’t see any downside or reason to get worked up over that.

Wait hold on. Are they saying that scorbunny and sobble and Grookey are shiny locked? Because we know for a fact that is false. They said months ago that you will be able to see your shiny starter on screen. That is confirmed.

If there's a held item involved, then it will be usable by the players.

Wait hold on. Are they saying that scorbunny and sobble and Grookey are shiny locked? Because we know for a fact that is false. They said months ago that you will be able to see your shiny starter on screen. That is confirmed.

Gamefreak has said a lot of things that is destroyed if you watch some things in-game or with leaks.
For example: They only look at Pokemon that fit the region, despite that, we have Bounsweet, a literal Tropical Fruit who cannot survive in the wild in a temperate climate because its too cold.
GI interview: Will there be more Pokemon in the game than in gen 7 games?
Ohmori: A lot
Every number below one hundred is not a lot more Pokemon.

Link? I don't remember them saying that at all.

Cinderace learns Court Change at 62. This is a new move, correct?

Yes, a new move that removes hazards. Give it the football Heavy-duty boots and it can be a pretty nice hazard remover.

Dang, I'm more and more hyped for the bunny! It's finally gaining the recognition it deserves. :D

Oh, and on another note… Aura Sphere is a TR now! And there are many other cool additions, like Icy Wind, the elemental punches and elemental fangs as TMs.

I'm sooo gonna have fun!

Yes, a new move that removes hazards. Give it the football Heavy-duty boots and it can be a pretty nice hazard remover.

Dang, I'm more and more hyped for the bunny! It's finally gaining the recognition it deserves. :D

Oh, and on another note… Aura Sphere is a TR now! And there are many other cool additions, like Icy Wind, the elemental punches and elemental fangs as TMs.

I'm sooo gonna have fun!
From what it sounds, it doesn't remove them but swaps the field conditions with the opponent.

I’m kind of annoyed that a lot of moves that used to be regular TMs are now TRs. Like Scald and Ice Beam. I guess they really want to push the raids. Hope they’re fun if I’m gonna be doing a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom