• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait do we know official exclusives with the datamine? Please tell me yes
Not yet iirc. We don't have dialogue and trainer teams either.

Wow that's very...

So, is anyone else playing the latest Digimon game?
No, but Death Stranding is looking very attractive right now :unsure:

Gorilla Tactics: Boosts the Pokemon's Attack Stat, but only allows the first selected move.

I feel like if someone would have made this Ability up before in speculation, most people would have chided them for it being "OP." "You can't give a Pokemon a free Choice Band with another Choice Band" or "So, it has a Choice Band and can benefit from a Choice Scarf or Assault Vest?"

Yet here we are.

How exactly Zacian is faster when using the sword? Like...how?

That I don't know...The fact that they're coded in the game implies there should be a way to receive them though. If they aren't Gift Pokemon, then Game Freak will probably release them via some type of Event.

I also think it's pretty cool that the original practitioner of Darkest Lariat is back in the game! :LOL:

Incineroar: "What's this! That is not how you do a Darkest Lariat, you idiots! Here let the Alola champion SHOW you how its done!" proceeds to Darkest Lariat all the wannabes off to the moon.

We'll probably get them in a few hours.

I feel like if someone would have made this Ability up before in speculation, most people would have chided them for it being "OP." "You can't give a Pokemon a free Choice Band with another Choice Band" or "So, it has a Choice Band and can benefit from a Choice Scarf or Assault Vest?"

Yet here we are.

1. Up Moves:
  2. - [00] Icicle Crash
  3. - [01] Icicle Crash
  4. - [01] Powder Snow
  5. - [01] Tackle
  6. - [01] Taunt
  7. - [01] Bite
  8. - [12] Avalanche
  9. - [16] Work Up
  10. - [20] Ice Fang
  11. - [24] Headbutt
  12. - [28] Ice Punch
  13. - [32] Uproar
  14. - [38] Belly Drum
  15. - [44] Blizzard
  16. - [50] Thrash
  17. - [56] Superpower
  18. TMs:
  19. - [TM00] Mega Punch
  20. - [TM01] Mega Kick
  21. - [TM03] Fire Punch
  22. - [TM04] Ice Punch
  23. - [TM08] Hyper Beam
  24. - [TM09] Giga Impact
  25. - [TM11] Solar Beam
  26. - [TM13] Fire Spin
  27. - [TM15] Dig
  28. - [TM21] Rest
  29. - [TM22] Rock Slide
  30. - [TM23] Thief
  31. - [TM24] Snore
  32. - [TM25] Protect
  33. - [TM31] Attract
  34. - [TM34] Sunny Day
  35. - [TM38] Will-O-Wisp
  36. - [TM39] Facade
  37. - [TM43] Brick Break
  38. - [TM48] Rock Tomb
  39. - [TM56] U-turn
  40. - [TM57] Payback
  41. - [TM59] Fling
  42. - [TM64] Avalanche
  43. - [TM67] Ice Fang
  44. - [TM68] Fire Fang
  45. - [TM76] Round
  46. - [TM81] Bulldoze
  47. TRs:
  48. - [TR01] Body Slam
  49. - [TR02] Flamethrower
  50. - [TR05] Ice Beam
  51. - [TR06] Blizzard
  52. - [TR10] Earthquake
  53. - [TR11] Psychic
  54. - [TR13] Focus Energy
  55. - [TR15] Fire Blast
  56. - [TR20] Substitute
  57. - [TR21] Reversal
  58. - [TR26] Endure
  59. - [TR27] Sleep Talk
  60. - [TR30] Encore
  61. - [TR35] Uproar
  62. - [TR36] Heat Wave
  63. - [TR37] Taunt
  64. - [TR39] Superpower
  65. - [TR43] Overheat
  66. - [TR46] Iron Defense
  67. - [TR48] Bulk Up
  68. - [TR52] Gyro Ball
  69. - [TR55] Flare Blitz
  70. - [TR64] Focus Blast
  71. - [TR69] Zen Headbutt
  72. - [TR74] Iron Head
  73. - [TR75] Stone Edge
  74. - [TR77] Grass Knot
  75. - [TR85] Work Up
  76. - [TR99] Body Press
Its movepool is looking pretty solid. Good contender for OU imo.

So Intelleon good moves: Snipe shot, sucker punch, Hydro pump, icy wind, u-turn, baton pass, air slash, Breaking swipe, ice beam, blizzard, shadow ball, muddy water, dark pulse, scald.
Ice shard, haze, Aqua jet are egg moves.

It gets access to sword dance and bulk up but not to nasty plot? Why exactly?

Also why all the other starters get focus blast and not Intelleon? I mean, the other starters have better abilities and movesets. They clearly wanted to limit Intelleon.

While disappointing, Sniper Shot/Scald/Surf, Ice Beam/Icy Wind, Dark Pulse and a coverage/utility move in Sucker Punch, U-Turn, Air Slash, or Baton Pass is still just enough to be workable in a VGC setting with its speed tier. So even with its limitations it's still possible for it to break through.

Here are Masuda's comments regarding the EXP Share:

He says,“Almost everyone already had it on before, so for most people nothing changes in practice.” He further adds, “Those who have it off, mainly want to train one specific Pokémon. We thought: is there a way to achieve that? There is, simply by putting the rest of your Pokémon in the PC. “

Excuse me, who is "everyone" and how would he know that? Sometimes, I truly feel that they make decisions based off their own playthroughs.

You already made the feature optional for two Generations in a row; I don't see why you'd take it away based off a poor, baseless assumption.

I am upset you can not get a shiny starter let's hope I can find one in the wild then

Wow.

Stuff the Galarian starters then I guess?

I know its not meant to be taken seriously but it kinda feels like it takes away your own agency and identity by basically saying who your playable characters favourite Pokemon are. I wouldn't mind as much if we could redecorate our room but there's no way that's happening.

I didn't know this could be a thing but I think this is my least favourite player bedroom in any Pokemon game ever.

On the bright side it's unlikely there'll be much reason to return here after you leave.

We thought: is there a way to achieve that? There is, simply by putting the rest of your Pokémon in the PC. “
I guess they're more focused on "Is this possible" rather than "Is this possible and convenient"? That certainly explains decisions like BW2's difficulty system, or the nicknaming system.
I am upset you can not get a shiny starter let's hope I can find one in the wild then
Starters are never findable in the wild in their generation-it's how they force encourage people to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom