• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dissapointing that they are shiny locked, and can only be obtained through breeding, because they are nice. They are all at least a bit subtle, with Sobble's being the biggest change, but I think they all look good. That Sobble does definitely look the best though. My little baby is adorable. Will definitely be breeding for this one after beating the game.

Edit: Scratch that, looking closer at Sobble's, it's really not a subtle change at all, but definitely the best. After the last two water starters (first stage) only getting tiny changes for their shinies, it's good to have one that you can tell apart easier.
If Inteleon fin will become pink, the internet will explode. It's already a skinny legend apparently.

Something notable: I've been scrolling through the updated move-sets and have noticed that both Raichu and Ninetales have access to all of their pre-evolutions level-up moves in their own level-up movepool. This means that stone based evolutions essentially have no downsides due to the fact that you can remember every move from the previous evo. And I believe you can remember moves inside Pokemon Centers now?

Hehe, that's wild.

Also, the Pikachu line can use Draining Kiss, Play Rough, and Surf through TMs and TRs :bulbaLove:
FREAKIN FINALLY

(an actual good change)

Ok it's hardly the only interesting change, but really, I'm glad stone evolutions can now finally access their old moves. I never good why they couldn't in the first place, it's not like similarly strong mons had such disadvantages.

The Sobble shiny line is my personal favorite, but I don't like it as much as it evolves. Shiny Sobble is absolutely amazing, Drizzile is still cool, and Inteleon is fine.

I'm not a big fan of the other two, but might still hunt for them at some point anyway. Probably after I get Shiny Sobble.

I love it. It's very distinct from the original, which is a nice change of pace for shinies.

Went through the datamine'd encounter lists and compiled a list for the exclusives. Keep in mind that I may not be 100% correct, though.

SwordShield
-Seedot
-Swirlix
-Scraggy
-Sawk
-Passimian
-Rufflet
-Solrock
-Mawile
-Gothita
-Deino
-Jangmo-o
-Stonjourner
-Farfetch'd
-Darumaka
-Lotad
-Spritzee
-Croagunk
-Throh
-Oranguru
-Vullaby
-Lunatone
-Sableye
-Solosis
-Larvitar
-Goomy
-Eiscue
-Ponyta
-Corsola

Went through the datamine'd encounter lists and compiled a list for the exclusives. Keep in mind that I may not be 100% correct, though.

SwordShield
-Seedot
-Swirlix
-Scraggy
-Sawk
-Passimian
-Rufflet
-Solrock
-Mawile
-Gothita
-Deino
-Jangmo-o
-Stonjourner
-Farfetch'd
-Darumaka
-Lotad
-Spritzee
-Croagunk
-Throh
-Oranguru
-Vullaby
-Lunatone
-Sableye
-Solosis
-Larvitar
-Goomy
-Eiscue
-Ponyta
-Corsola
Yeah...i'm totally going with Sword,lol. Better looking legendary, better pokemon such as Darmanitan, Sirfetch'd,etc, it's not even a question. Shield definitely got the short end of the stick.

Yeah...i'm totally going with Sword,lol. Better looking legendary, better pokemon such as Darmanitan, Sirfetch'd,etc, it's not even a question. Shield definitely got the short end of the stick.
I'll give you better looking legendary but I think Shield got the better looking exclusives- Ponyta, Corsola, Goomy... they should've swapped 'em so all the cute options were in Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom