• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a dude livestreaming the whole game on Youtube right now if y'all are interested. He's been streaming for 3 hours and still hasn't gotten in trouble. Although, all he seems to be doing is shitting on the game, and the game is in German so you won't be able to understand what the characters are saying.

Yeah...i'm totally going with Sword,lol. Better looking legendary, better pokemon such as Darmanitan, Sirfetch'd,etc, it's not even a question. Shield definitely got the short end of the stick.
Well, yes Zacian and Darmaritan are very good compared to Zamazenta and Rapidash but Shield has good competitive too:

Ludicolo>Shiftry
Sableye>Mawile
Oranguru>Passimian
Mandibuzz>Braviary
Tyranitar>Hydreigon

There's a dude livestreaming the whole game on Youtube right now if y'all are interested. He's been streaming for 3 hours and still hasn't gotten in trouble. Although, all he seems to be doing is shitting on the game, and the game is in German so you won't be able to understand what the characters are saying.
Link?

Joke's on you, I'm German. :^)

One thing I'm curious about: How is the cutscene situation with these games - particularly compared to sun/moon? I ask because in gen. VII, there was so many cutscenes that it was rather detrimental to the replayability of the games.

I am too, but just a little. In fact, you should recognize that my last name is german.
I don't usually assume people use their actual real name online, and even then a last name doesn't necessarily tell much. I mean, I've also seen Keller as a last name on people who knew not a single word of German lol

But thanks for the stream, now I can check out some German names for the new Pokémon. :)

I usually don't use my real name online, but I couldn't think of anything creative,lol.
Fair enough, I get you.

It's still on? I quit watching because I was tired of him just shitting on the game.
Yep, it's still on, am kinda waiting for Nintendo to close it down. Not fond of the commentary either, it just feels so forced in some way - either he really hates the game but feels the need to stream this anyway to get some new clicks/subscribers, or he's enjoying it but acts like he hates it for...whatever reason. Not sure how long I'll stick around.

Urgh.. I hate people like that, though... I've been debating about streaming/uploading it once I get my hands on it. Just so I can experience it with other people.

I’m pretty happy with my choice of Shield. Granted, I prefer Mahwile to Sableye (barely, I really like Sableye as well). The only real let-down is the inclusion of the hideous Eisecue. I’m surprised that Petelil and Cottonee weren’t version exclusives this time around (unless I’m confused and they didn’t make it to Galar at all?).

Yep, it's still on, am kinda waiting for Nintendo to close it down. Not fond of the commentary either, it just feels so forced in some way - either he really hates the game but feels the need to stream this anyway to get some new clicks/subscribers, or he's enjoying it but acts like he hates it for...whatever reason. Not sure how long I'll stick around.
It's been going on for 4 hours already. Nintendo, are you sleeping on the job? They quickly strike ANYTHING to do with information that wasn't supposed to be seen yet, but they allow a streamer to stream the entire game on freaking Youtube of all places, and he's perfectly fine? Something's not right here....

It's been going on for 4 hours already. Nintendo, are you sleeping on the job? They quickly strike ANYTHING to do with information that wasn't supposed to be seen yet, but they allow a streamer to stream the entire game on freaking Youtube of all places, and he's perfectly fine? Something's not right here....
There was an English non-commentary postgame stream on Twitch of all things earlier, too. Pretty sure that ran for 4 hours or longer as well.

Maybe Nintendo just gave up at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom