• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you guys think that the shiny mudsdale+mudbray coincidence is faked, anyways I hope that the raids have increased shiny chances

Jesus fuck, this monstrosity has just gone up on my ranks as the ugliest pokemon in existence.

I need that shiny Zacian.
Went through the datamine'd encounter lists and compiled a list for the exclusives. Keep in mind that I may not be 100% correct, though.

SwordShield
-Seedot
-Swirlix
-Scraggy
-Sawk
-Passimian
-Rufflet
-Solrock
-Mawile
-Gothita
-Deino
-Jangmo-o
-Stonjourner
-Farfetch'd
-Darumaka
-Lotad
-Spritzee
-Croagunk
-Throh
-Oranguru
-Vullaby
-Lunatone
-Sableye
-Solosis
-Larvitar
-Goomy
-Eiscue
-Ponyta
-Corsola
Can I use this for the datamine thread?

View: https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1194058290671558656

Anyone else noticing the lack of effort in the shinies this gen? We've gotten several that are pretty on par with shiny Garchomp at this point.

I'm dissapointed by yamper , but OK , some of them look cool but hopefully there are more of the cool shinies, and don't you dare to compare anything with shiny garchomp (except shiny zapdos and regice and pikachu)
Fun fact: most of the yellow colored electric types have their shinies colored by basically darkish yellow

Can I use this for the datamine thread?
Sure, feel free to! Flapple/Appletun may be exclusive evolutions, but I found nothing 100% concrete on it yet, so I didn't include it.
There's also a couple of 'mons who have a higher encounter rate in one game than in the other, but I didn't include them because that would've been too much work for me to browse through lol

don't you dare to compare anything with shiny garchomp (except shiny zapdos and regice and pikachu)
It's the same, though? Like shiny Garchomp and shiny Zapdos, they've barely changed them. They're just a tiny shade off and that's it. And this is the trend for most of the shinies that have appeared so far- they're either a shade off or they had a color filter thrown over them. It's kind of sad how little they bothered.

Sure, feel free to! Flapple/Appletun may be exclusive evolutions, but I found nothing 100% concrete on it yet, so I didn't include it.
There's also a couple of 'mons who have a higher encounter rate in one game than in the other, but I didn't include them because that would've been too much work for me to browse through lol
I wouldn't include them either, that would be like including Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ in a Kanto exclusives list, or Minun and Plusle in a Hoenn list.

Do we know yet how to get Gigantamax Pokémon aside from raid battles? I just want a Gmax Grimmsnarl so much and don’t want to have to grind endlessly for it. None of the leakers have encountered a single Gmax raid battle yet which is very disheartening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom