• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the statement for the petition hahaha;

"
We, the people of the United States of America strive for quality goods and entertainment. We, the People of the United States want what is best for our children. We, the people of the United States want what is best in our stores.

President Trump and Congress, the newest Pokemon games by Game Freak and Nintendo are negatively impacting the market with questionable decisions. We believe if the sales of the games were to stop, it will wake up Game Freak and we’ll get quality back. This will set a bad standard in the markets if these were to get sold. We, as both Pokemon fans but more importantly, American Citizens believe this is violating our Market rights and need something done about this."

The Pokemon world as we know it... has gone mad. Lol.

I found the statement for the petition hahaha;

"
We, the people of the United States of America strive for quality goods and entertainment. We, the People of the United States want what is best for our children. We, the people of the United States want what is best in our stores.

President Trump and Congress, the newest Pokemon games by Game Freak and Nintendo are negatively impacting the market with questionable decisions. We believe if the sales of the games were to stop, it will wake up Game Freak and we’ll get quality back. This will set a bad standard in the markets if these were to get sold. We, as both Pokemon fans but more importantly, American Citizens believe this is violating our Market rights and need something done about this."

The Pokemon world as we know it... has gone mad. Lol.
Eh, there will always be the crazies. Like the people who still think that pokemon is about summoning Japanese demons or something.

Eh, there will always be the crazies. Like the people who still think that pokemon is about summoning Japanese demons or something.

I know right... It makes me feel slightly content with my qualms about the games haha.

No matter my issues with this game, there is no WAY I am tweeting Boris Johnson lmao.

I saw a video idk if it's true, but game freak messed up with importing the models, that is why there are so less pkempn in the game, and to save their skin, they used PR to say that there won't be all the Pokémon in future games. Because admitting their mistake and say that is this gen is a horrible, won't be acceptable. That is why there were 300 extra, people, because they couldn't fix it otherwise.
It's definitely a very fake story. There's no way you can just "break" a software used to import something and not have some means of fixing it.
A 7 years old kid just want to play and don't care about all those dexit stupid complain. Remember that most of thoses child have not play previous games so they not necessary have previous mons.
These kids are excited for Pokemon but are totally unaware of any past Pokemon? I very much doubt it. There's the anime, Go, and merch that kids can look at easily that could show them an unavailable Pokemon. They could play LGPE, a game from last year, and encounter Pokemon that they can't transfer over.

As for the complain about reusing old models, you can't be serious right? The models of the pokemon in sun and moon where for most of them pretty great. So it's not a problem at all for me that they re-use older models.
The complaint isn't that they're reusing them, it's that they're reusing old models despite suggesting that they had to recreate Pokemon as one of the reasons for the cut.
Sure. And next up let's get all 8 badges along with the champion title from mom in the beginning. It just feels needlessly complicated and convoluted to travel a whole region, do missions and battle gym leaders and a league, if you can just start out with all the things.
Most games offer sound options as something in the beginning of their games, because it's a very simple touch that's just for personal gameplay experience. The option to set sound a specific way is not remotely on par with the final achievements of the game.
Some of these are fair, but lots of this is exaggeration.
  • Dex cut/move cut-yeah, it's there, we don't like it, fair point.
  • Megas/ZMove cut-I agree that it's bad, but saying that it "makes some Pokemon useless without them" is ridiculous. Most Megas were given to already powerful mons, and you can't expect me to believe that a one-use move was ever a make or break for a Pokemon.
  • Plot-IDK much about it yet, seems subjective.
  • Reusing models and animations despite suggesting they cut Pokemon to improve on them-fair
  • Restrictive gameplay-Haven't heard much on that front
  • Difficulty-Subjective, but do agree that the lack of exp share option is ridiculous
  • Cuts of Battle Tower options, GTS-agreed
  • Soundtrack being bad-Subjective, and also strong disagree from me.
  • Wild Area is terrible-Subjective, and strong disagree from me.
  • Shiny locked-I hate it, too, but it's not exactly a major point of the game.
  • Unbalanced selection of past gens-Now this one is actually a blatant lie, you can look at the cut and see they picked a pretty even selection from past gens.
  • "The bike is used as an HM replacement so now you can't use your Pokemon"-Buddy, most of us delight in the removal of HMs.

This is probably going to sound like heresy but the more I think about the wild area the more I feel like I prefer the linear routes and towns....

Don't get me wrong, having an open world space is really cool (and easily one of the most innovative features they've added to these games) and I'm sure the initial experience will be fun....but it also kinda feels a bit generic? Like whenever I see screenshots of the linear routes and towns they tend to look so polished and "designed" but then whenever we see shots of the wild area it just looks a bit drab and generic in comparison. They kinda feel like they come from different games.

I guess what I'm saying is I feel like the wild area visually has less personality (and I'm not talking about the quality of the graphics) than the linear routes and towns do.

This is probably going to sound like heresy but the more I think about the wild area the more I feel like I prefer the linear routes and towns....

Don't get me wrong, having an open world space is really cool (and easily one of the most innovative features they've added to these games) and I'm sure the initial experience will be fun....but it also kinda feels a bit generic? Like whenever I see screenshots of the linear routes and towns they tend to look so polished and "designed" but then whenever we see shots of the wild area it just looks a bit drab and generic in comparison. They kinda feel like they come from different games.

I guess what I'm saying is I feel like the wild area visually has less personality (and I'm not talking about the quality of the graphics) than the linear routes and towns do.

I agree and when we first heard about the Wild Area I assumed it would be something more like the main area of Ocarina of Time where it leads off into the rest of the game with the "wild area" there being more a hub home world.

But with SwSh, I feel like it's just a central point to gather and holds more water being a more immersive thing for online play than within the main story itself.

I also feel like the wild area should have been held off until A). the entire game is open world and free camera (like Ocarina of Time bar a few areas) or, B). They had more immersion within the routes... like the first town bugs me because I can't explore the beautiful rolling fields in the back because of a bush or small fence? It makes me feel confined lol.

Please answer this :’( I am preparing my team and need help.

Do we know what determines Alcremie color? Not the candy in the buns.

It might be set to personality value, though? Of course, trying a soft reset wouldn't hurt.

That's... probably never going to happen. The self damage aspect is there for balance reasons so they're not going to give you anything to remove it.
As a ability? Or G-move? Come on.

Ok can someone confirm Lapras G-move, Grokey lines drum move and Overdrive are sound moves from datamine?

Hope Corviknight and Centiscorch get Clanging scales in future. Hope they give us new moves and abilities in gen 4 remakes and Galar sequel bc 2 fire G-moves with nearly same effect?
Steel elephant with Boomburst? Steel physical sound move with its nose?

Is there a G-move a ball , bomb or blast move? Duradulons G-move and Colosals are weak. Could dual types like they get better ones? Hoped primordial land effect for Colosal and better for Duradulon. Like Melmetals. No priority for G-moves? No new priority moves?

Frostmoth? Powder? Priority moves?

No new abilities and moves with blocking, disabling, re-charging outside of obstruct?

Last edited:
As a ability? Or G-move? Come on.

Ok can someone confirm Lapras G-move, Grokey lines drum move and Overdrive are sound moves from datamine?

Hope Corviknight and Centiscorch get Clanging scales?
I’d say Overdrive is definitely sound based, otherwise he wouldn’t get a boost to a STAB move with his ability.

Although Boomburst, for normal effect situations, should be basically STAB for Toxtricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom