• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say Overdrive is definitely sound based, otherwise he wouldn’t get a boost to a STAB move with his ability.

Although Boomburst, for normal effect situations, should be basically STAB for Toxtricity.

Weird that no poison sound move? Could dual types learn 2 G-moves in future? Also no G-moves to rise or lower all stats? Feel gen 4 new megas some Giga. Galar sequel a mix and confrontation of both.

Is there anything good in the game? I already bough a switch
Cursola. Eiscue, Darmanitan, Dynamax, G-max and that after this they can buff the games in future. Dragopult , Orbeetle and Inteleon possible candidates for new invisibility in future. Invisibility would break when physical contact to foe , form D/G--max or hit by weather/allways hit moves.

Weird that no poison sound move? Could dual types learn 2 G-moves in future? Also no G-moves to rise or lower all stats? Feel gen 4 new megas some Giga. Galar sequel a mix and confrontation of both.
Only kingler I think lowers stats, but regular max moves can raise or lower stats. Also dual types still only have 1 type moves

Sit down before you read this....

Are you ready?

People have started a petition to ask Trump to ban the games in the USA.

I totally support criticism and I'm honestly convinced that these games truly need it....but this has nothing to do with criticism. This just makes the all community look ridiculous.
omfg, that's amazing

horrible, but so, so fascinating

he probably would do it to if he got the chance

I saw many of the early Pokemon in full motion today, in an archived twitch stream that was posted to youtube!
Now I am looking forward to, once the game is released, checking out SammiiCake's possible live streams, and hopefully Thamill's inevitable playthrough as well!

Of course there is. And even if there wasn't, there are plenty of fantastic games to look for on the switch ;)

There are some truly amazing games already and I know that hopefully (if they listen) there will be some future Pokemon games amongst SwSh that will really push its limits.

Mainline or spinoffs; I know Pokemon in general besides the main games too will have a great 4-5 years ahead.

I personally would really like a new Mystery Dungeon game or another cooler more asthetically pleasing spinoff like Pokken again.

The potential behind Pokemon has almost seemed to be an amazing atribute to it because there are so many routes to take with spinoffs/ect games nowadays. The only issue I would have with future spinoffs as I've said before would be if they get shoved into "freemium" mobile gaming in stead of utilizing a beautiful console.

I do think the Wild Area will be better when the game will be released in the sense that the online component will make them look less empty, and with life.

It’s not a justification for how they designed it or the technical problems in it though, just an observation that it’d feel less empty then it did to the leakers and reviewers.

Are you ready?

I totally support criticism and I'm honestly convinced that these games truly need it....but this has nothing to do with criticism. This just makes the all community look ridiculous.
i said i was done posting in here, but wtf?!

okay bye guys

As a ability? Or G-move? Come on.
You're talking about a move that cuts your opponent's HP down by a quarter each turn on top of whatever other attacks you throw at them- it wouldn't exactly be fair if you got to freely chop away at huge chunks of their HP without sacrificing some of your own health. So no, that's most likely not something that they will ever give an ability or any sort of move to circumvent.

Weird that no poison sound move?
Ah yes, how strange. Sound and poison go hand-in-hand so well, after all. /s

Are you ready?

Exsqueeze me? Did I just actually read this? Some of this fandom.... I just... don't understand....

Can someone explain to me about Stonjourner's ability??? I'm confused with its description.. "Just being next to the Pokémon powers up moves" :confused_emoji:

Are you ready?

I mean, it could easily just be people shitposting. Besides, not even 100 people (a percent of a percent of a percent of the fandom's population) signed it last I checked, so it's not really a scathing indictment of anyone besides a few idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom