• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

YourSweetestNightmare

LibraGirl♎
Reaction score
I'm curious if someone posts about a ''real" leaks thay may get caught by the police and then they arrest them for leakery?? or maybe they get fired from Gamefreak company??

El_

Reaction score
^ Isn't that a bit extreme? :lapras: "What are ya in for?" "Leaking Pokemon..."

That rumor with the legend's abilities sounds pretty alright imo Kinda what I'd expect from a legendary sword & shield. Really, the broken-ness of the abilities will also depend on the stats, which could be balanced. Zacian's attack stat could be fairly low (legendary wise) for all we know, same for Zamazenta and defense.

Fire/Fairy Galarian Ponyta also sounds pretty nice. Assuming Fairy bc Fire/Flying would be an absolute waste on a mythical Pegasus, and Opal is suppose to be a Fairy type Gym Leader from the other "leaks." Electric/Fairy Galarian Blitzle... perhaps Galarian Ponyta looses the horn, in order to further separate it from Blitzle.

Fitting for western myths if true, and Fairy would be a popular type this gen it seems for Galarian formes.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I know we now know it was fake but wouldn’t Golurk give it away? I’m fairly certain he was in the pokejobs screens in the Japan trailer
Not really because it says Gigantamax Golurk. Seeing it in the region only rules out a Galarian form.

Grass Type Gardenia

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Well, I too realised that! And the fact that no proper source was linked for the leak, the reddit and forums username for Knightwolf is identical...
Had someone been reading this forum page to come up with this? Especially Scorbunny’s typing?

geebraprint

Reaction score
Fire/Fairy Galarian Ponyta also sounds pretty nice. Assuming Fairy bc Fire/Flying would be an absolute waste on a mythical Pegasus, and Opal is suppose to be a Fairy type Gym Leader from the other "leaks." Electric/Fairy Galarian Blitzle... perhaps Galarian Ponyta looses the horn, in order to further separate it from Blitzle.
I had a thought about maybe they no longer are fire and electric? Fairy is a given if Opal uses them, and I love the idea of those combos, but I also want more regional variants to be completely different types than their original forms. One of them could be Fairy/Flying or mono Fairy maybe.

prog rocker

Reaction score
I'm curious if someone posts about a ''real" leaks thay may get caught by the police and then they arrest them for leakery?? or maybe they get fired from Gamefreak company??
Well, the only times I have seen someone getting arrested has been because they leaked the games, not info about them, like that one Australian guy that leaked New Super Mario Bros. Wii early.

ShieldFan

The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
"I'm angry and upset, but I liked what I saw so far"

I wonder what he meant by that. Dexit? Did they fire him?
I don't have sure if he really was involved in the game development, because, if he really was involved, then how he doesn't know all starters's evolutions names? About the Grookey line, he did posted very few stuff.

EonLover

Reaction score
Well today officially marks the start of gamescom! Who knows if nintendo will show anything other than the indie showcase they showed an hour ago, but here is hoping!

martianmister

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
I don't have sure if he really was involved in the game development, because, if he really was involved, then how he doesn't know all starters's evolutions names? About the Grookey line, he did posted very few stuff.
Well, he said "what I saw so far," so he most likely just saw the games, and he saw just a part of it, not all of it.