• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says they will be talking about it, so there is hope. Hopefully its not just them showing off and talking about the same demo we've already seen several times.

If they do talk about new info, I wonder what they’ll talk about.

@dvor I do not know where you found that line up, but everything I find says something super different. I found some demonstrations and demos and nothing else. No sign of more talks and most of those games are wrong according to the line up I keep finding, and I am on nintendo

I mean I hope they do, but I feel like that post is inaccurate since I cannot find anything similar.

I have a minor hope for the opening ceremony. Just one little pokemon is all I ask. Heck even impidimp and his evo would be good, or a new gigantamax. Just one little thing is all i need....for today

What would you all think if these were the final evolutions of the Galarian starters? Which would you pick? What potential typings could they have? I'm thinking Grass/Rock (rock bands. Eh? Eh? Please laugh at my puns), Fire/Fighting or pure Fire (I believe this makes the most sense), and Water/Ghost.
Sources:
Grookey: a fake leak with no credited creator
Scorbunny: Startboii on Instagram
Sobble: Unknown origin found on Pinterest

I'm curious if someone posts about a ''real" leaks thay may get caught by the police and then they arrest them for leakery?? or maybe they get fired from Gamefreak company??
Leaking isn't really a crime, it's the violating of the NDA that's the problem. So, the legal team of Nintendo (probably, since they've handled other stuff like fangames and that guy who put up poster) would go through the process of bringing them to court to sue them. Police and arresting wouldn't be involved at all, unless maybe if they refused to pay after being given a fine or if they avoided their trial for too long. And after that, the fact that they leaked information would be public knowledge, and so that'd also be a mark on their resume-most game companies probably don't want to hire someone who might leak their product.

Some of this might not bother some people-a playtester or someone not intending to work in games anymore might not care about getting a reputation, for example. But suing is always a possibility, though it's hard to tell how likely. There's all sorts of blatant infringement apps that don't get taken down, but this is the legal team that sued a guy for 4000$ for putting Pokemon on posters for a party. (which was cancelled anyways)

Anyways, all this to say, they won't be arrested, but there's definitely possible consequences, especially if they want to keep working in video games. That's why any "leak" that talks about the user's identity is almost definitely a fake.

Last edited:
Pokémon Twitter will be sharing new facts about the already revealed Pokémon this week. Doesn't sound... Exciting... Barring some surprise evolution reveals. Like starters! Could still happen!
If it has anything to do with the two box legendaries, count me interested.

What would you all think if these were the final evolutions of the Galarian starters? Which would you pick? What potential typings could they have? I'm thinking Grass/Rock (rock bands. Eh? Eh? Please laugh at my puns), Fire/Fighting or pure Fire (I believe this makes the most sense), and Water/Ghost.
Sources:
Grookey: a fake leak with no credited creator
Scorbunny: Startboii on Instagram
Sobble: Unknown origin found on Pinterest
View attachment 123512View attachment 123511View attachment 123513
That Scorbunny evo... It looks seriously wrong. It's making me uneasy, and no, I'm not exaggerating. Also, haven't we seen a better quality version of that Grookey evo?

Why does it have to look like Bugs Bunny dressed as a soccer player, except with the equipment built into its body? Kind of nasty.

The Sobble evolution having big holes in its fingers is also disturbing. I lack strong trypophobia (fear of holes) except when it is holes in bodies.

In my opinion, the Scorbunny evo looks nice. Except for the spikes, though.

At this point I can only care for the middle and final evolutions of the starters...the fan and "leaks" proposals are mostly so awful and I'm so scared about what will come out for Grookey, that I just what to get that anxiety from my chest! :unsure: I remember when Pansage was leaked through a toy image and I liked it and thought that it would finally be the gorilla Pkmn and instead we got the Simi trio (but Pansage and Simisage are still great!).

At this point I can only care for the middle and final evolutions of the starters...the fan and "leaks" proposals are mostly so awful and I'm so scared about what will come out for Grookey, that I just what to get that anxiety from my chest! :unsure: I remember when Pansage was leaked through a toy image and I liked it and thought that it would finally be the gorilla Pkmn and instead we got the Simi trio (but Pansage and Simisage are still great!).
There was this really cool feminine Punk/Metal drummer design that was floating around that I thought was neat. Took the "Feminine Starter" concept that's been for the last few gens and turned it on its head.
Really hope we don't end up with something bulky, though. I'd love it if we got something like Noodle from Gorillaz with a punk/metal drummer aesthetic and a dash of jungle themes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom