• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, right, I keep getting those two mixed up. (Those darn fakes kept saying Eternatus caused Dynamax and got me confused...)

Yeah, keeping track of this info is hard. I could’ve sworn people were saying Eternatus was the first ever Pokémon to Gigantamax, though. So, if that’s true, it’d mean:

Meteodyna caused Dynamaxing, and Eternatus was the first ever to achieve Gigantamax.

As far as anyone knows he is not sponsored by Rose so why would he wear his symbol? All we know is that he is champion
I think it was confirmed that Rose endorsed him, but he wouldn't need to wear Rose's company symbol for that.

Only bring it up since Bede has the symbol and is endorsed like Leon was.
just feels odd that he wouldn't rep the guy that gave him his start.

It’s cause they put it under Rose’s. Which is kinda dumb. It should say under Leon’s he was endorsed by him as well, but that is what it is.

Only bring it up since Bede has the symbol and is endorsed like Leon was.
just feels odd that he wouldn't rep the guy that gave him his start.
Leon's got a bunch of advertisers on his cloak, so it's probably just that Rose considers "I picked him" to be enough advertising, rather than pay for ad space on him.
Anyway, what's are your current favorites from the Galar region? Mine are:
Sobble, Impidimp and Rolycoly.
Not really the thread's topic, dude.

Is Marnie a bad/villain? I have seen mixed opinions about her in this aspect. I bet my two cents on Leon and Rose for the villain role. Bede looks (to me) someone very selfish and greedy, but only that.

Is Marnie a bad/villain? I have seen mixed opinions about her in this aspect. I bet my two cents on Leon and Rose for the villain role. Bede looks (to me) someone very selfish and greedy, but only that.
I think Leon maybe a fraud, and Sonia becomes the champion after he's discovered. As for Marnie, her Morpeko has symbolism I think, Cold on the outside, warm on the inside - The reverse of Morpeko.

Well Rose was the one that introduced Dynamax to the league and put Galar's challenge on the map but Olelena actually created the Max Band.
She's also a former researcher.
Pretty suspect.

I think maybe she is going to end up forced into a role that she does not really desire. I’m not exactly sure what to make of that role, though. But I think all she wants is to try her best, and her family is trying to make absolutely certain that she becomes the best. So I think she is treated like the bad guy because of team yell, but is actually not. It’s kinda unknown as a whole though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom