• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure just coming up with Scorbunny is hard. I heard that naming Legendaries is even harder though, because they have to be synonymous across the board.

The leak guy (in the confirmed leak) said he "didn't get far" and only mentioned the first four gyms. I don't see why "team yell is sent by the queen" couldn't be a later plot point he didn't see yet.
I think the whole post is written in a hurry and that's why there is too little information and many typos. For example, s/he didn't even reveal Kabu and Opal's primary types.

I think the whole post is written in a hurry and that's why there is too little information and many typos. For example, s/he didn't even reveal Kabu and Opal's primary types.
*they

And yeah, it's sort of seems like the whole post was written in the heat of the moment, and they didn't really spend too much time to think the post through.

Hello everyone, I'm back with the second half of the information like I've mentioned yesterday. So lets jump back into it.

97 New Pokemon, 25 Pokemon evolution lines have Galarian Forms, 8 of them get Galarian Evolutions, 50 Gigantamax Forms and all Starters will make the cut
Wooloo has a split evolution, females evolve into a Sheep and males evolve into a Ram
There is a Wolf Pokemon that is pure Dark that tryies to blend in with the Wooloos by wearing a Sheep disguise (actually kinda funny watching them interact with the Wooloo line in the overworld)
Impidimp's Final Evolution is a Gargoyle that attacks with a large spear made from darkness (almost like a pitchfork)

Other new Pokemon include:
Dragon/Grass Dragon Fruit
Bug/Normal Daddy Longlegger
Water/Fairy Manatee
Ghost/Rock Tombstone
Flying/Bug House Fly
Water/Electric Cuttlefish named Illuminari and eventually turns into a Kraken/Giant Squid
Pure Fighting based on the breed Boxer breed of dogs named Pummelmutt
Galarian Forms are only for Pokemon in Generations 1-3 and some include
Poison/Dragon Arbok
Ghost/Bug Paras and Parasect
Steel/Ice Dewgong which becomes more of a Narwhal
Bug/Dark Spinarak and Ariados which gets a Galarian Evolution
Water/Fire Octillery
Pure Fairy Skitty and Delcatty that also receive a Galarian Evolution
Water/Fighting Corphish and Crawdaunt
The Godzilla Rumor is true for Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Aerodactyl, and Volcarona receiving Godzilla Themed Gigantamax Forms
Other Pokemon that get Gigantamax Forms are the Kanto Starters, Butterfree, Pikachu, Machamp, Lapras, Girafarig, Kingdra, Flygon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Dusknoir, Gigalith, Haxorus, Noivern, and Golisopod

Thats all I'm gunna spill for now, I will be back with more info closer to release.

Yeah, no.
I have a hard time believing that they have the full Dex numbers, know so much about the new Pokemon but don't bother saying what G-Delcaty and G-Ariados evolve into?
Also, I love that Butterfree is getting a Gigantamax when Beedrill got a Mega. Seems too perfect.

I didn't really believe that post when I reposted it yesterday, but this kind of makes it clear it's fake.

It's kind of funny to me how much that Godzilla Gigantamax forms bit keeps getting traction, I think we've seen that in at least five within the past month despite it being more of a fan want then something with actual evidence. I guess KotM has gotten everyone to want their Pokémon kaijus like me.

It's kind of funny to me how much that Godzilla Gigantamax forms bit keeps getting traction, I think we've seen that in at least five within the past month despite it being more of a fan want then something with actual evidence. I guess KotM has gotten everyone to want their Pokémon kaijus like me.
Well, there is that double pack promotion that leans towards it possibly getting a Gigantamax form, so it's not a totally baseless guess that it will get one.

Well, there is that double pack promotion that leans towards it possibly getting a Gigantamax form, so it's not a totally baseless guess that it will get one.

Not to mention Dreadnaw is very obvious tribute to Gamera, so Kaiju references with Gigantamax is very plausible.

Definitely true on both counts, and as you said I think at least Tyranitar getting one is very much in the cards due to that promo as well. It's just kind of funny how that special detail of it, Hydreigon, Aerodactyl, and Volcarona getting forms have been very common across these nowadays.

With that said, I wouldn't mind if it did happen to be true, more Godzilla love is always appreciated. .

I think people are doing it because of the guy who made the Godzilla plug during the Pokemon Press Conference before we knew about Dynamaxing. Then the president was like; "thank you for promoting the Godzilla movie which totally had nothing to do with Pokemon; let's move on." Or something.

The leak guy (in the confirmed leak) said he "didn't get far" and only mentioned the first four gyms. I don't see why "team yell is sent by the queen" couldn't be a later plot point he didn't see yet.

That being said I still don't believe this leak because...rabball.
Idk, if it was just based on how far they got in the game, I doubt the game would let the player know about the third legend and it being evil only halfway in.

Also, I should note that the bits about Marnie being the princess and Team Yell being royal spies in disguise are piggybacking off of other rumors, so this one most likely isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom